Crisis Core Zack's Sword

Wow I liked Zacks first sword but When I got the Buster Sword I was like no way!!! It was just so cool and powerful so the Buster Sword wins of course.

I prefer the Buster sword Angeal gives you after you kill the Angeal penance picture.
It is much stronger and in my opinion it does not matter how the sword looks, its how you use it.

Yep, both swords are actually equal in strength, but different in looks.

Nonetheless, I choose the Buster Sword! No doubt, the first sword looks too plain, too simple to catch much notice. The Buster Sword looks more menacing, lol.

I really prefer the buster sword since it's Angeal's weapon even though he doesnt even even uses it he fights more like Tifa he doesnt even get the time to draw his sword in a fight it would unleash a catastrophe.

it doesn't really matter wat the sword is it's just looks no bonus although buster goes with the story even ff tatics war of lions

I know it has a "history" But I dont understand it. his family scraped together to buy him an over sized sword for no reason.

I think its funny how Cloud is completly ignorant to its past other than Zack once owned it.

But it is an iconic weapon. Just the size of it back in the day, even though only use it throughout Midgar.

I prefer the crisis core version of the handing down. Rather than Cloud looting a dead Zack like the original FFVII. I jsut dont get where the whole Honor and Dreams came into play with a huge sword

To fluff it up and add sentimental value to a short dude carrying a huge butter knife.

Buster sword

I choose the buster sword becuase The shinra standard sword can easily be replaced if broken in half like in the beginning of the game, but the buster sword is one of a kind and has a history behind it.

But on the other hand, it seems that everyone who owns the buster sword for a while, ends up dieing.
LIke Zack killing angeal, a whole shinra army killing zack, the only difference is sephiroth was not able to kill cloud.
The sword has a history of death.

i like the buster blade. its a classic sword. the shinra sword looks like a piece of crap. it went from angeal, to zack, and to cloud, but n the end i wish that the buster blade would become the ultimate weapon like the sea swallow became the ulimate weapon in chrono cross. :cloud:

Dammit, spoiled the game for myself. Didn't know you kill Angeal :(

Oh wellz.... I prefer the look of the buster blade. I mean come on, who dosent want a sword the size of a person right?

I prefer the Buster Sword personally. There is alot more of a meaning, and history behind that weapon. Making it that much more special and stand out that much more in my eyes.

Buster Blade for the win.. no chance his other sword was better.. It's huge and yet extremely light totally better..

can we try to put more effort in our posts please guys, elaborate on your thoughts or Il just move this over to FF Fun

Ta

ye i like the buster sword but in the film could has a diffrent sword then the buster sword whats up with that

Back