Zanmato Note: I can't spell

did you use zanmato to kill the harder monsters?

• yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F32QrneLeTo

watch the master, and see how it's done

WTF?!?!?!? I never use any of my Aeons ever, espeacially not Yojimba, so I didn't even know of that attack. But after seeing that.........it's like using a GameShark. You bunch of cheaters!! Try beating the enemies with real attacks. There's no stradegy involved there.

How in the hell are you suposed to get Yojimbo to use Zanmato? I mean how much money do you have to waste? And is it worth it?

Its definately NOT worth it. Dont make an attempt. Its a worthless attack, plain and simple. My suggestion go for the Magus Sisters and build them up to max and do Passado. Try it
And OMG its an OMEGA waste of Gil as you could tell by yourself. If you plan on using Yojimbo, stick to his less costly attacks, better yet, not summon him at all! Why waste all that Gil youve worked hard for, which you could spend it bribing enemies, buying 99 of all the items, buying 1 of each weapon and armor, BRIBE MORE ENEMIES, or shoot for a common goal and save it all up until it maxes out, then buy weapons and armor and create new ones out of them and see how much they sell for. See hwo high you can sell a piece of equippment for, mess around, but its definately not worth spending Gil on Yojimbo to do Max damage for just ONE round

Last edited:
Only when I played it the first time, I used for dark valefor, because I forgot the destruction sphere and with the end boss, because I didn't train good enough XD

I was fighting that worm thing in the monster arena and I tried to use Zanmato, Yojimbo's limit was full and I payed him 40k and then he just used Kozuka and his limit went away.

I didn't use it on bosses, except for Dark Shiva, cause she was threatening to eradicate my Ixion and Ifrit slaughterings, for I hadn't saved. The joy is though, that Yojimmy-jimmy loves me - Whenever I summon him, he uses wakizashi or Zanmato, and with anything over 1000 gil causes Zanmato also. Yay for me!

well i used it on yunalesca last form because i was not sure it had an attack like zanmato, every1 was zombie and every was dieing and it was terrible and then i only had yojimbo and i had about 500000 gil and his over drive so i paid him 500000 because i tohught i was gonna die and he done zanmato............... i only use on dark aeons! dark aeons r annoying
every were i turn their r dark aeons :(

Back