Zorn and Thorn

Belieave me. When it came time for their deaths it was to fast and painless for them. I would have loved to put them in a trap from Saw.

I found them intensely irritating. I did not feel any of the comic relief that their stupid inverted speech was supposed to bring. There were times when I would get so freakin annoyed with Steiner's whining... but then I'd remember how much worse I hated these two.

Im going to merge this thread with another Zorn and Thorn one. The pair are basically hate threads.

The speech was somewhat funny... But they weren't really much of a challenge when they appear as bosses, quite a letdown.

Oh, I enjoyed that fight. In so many different ways.
As did my brother. We contemplated setting up a save just for killing them (in Alexandria), but didn't have space on the memory card.

I went one better (slightly), I actually made that save, and still have it!
I HATE Zorn and Thorn, they weren't funny, strong, cool, interesting, useful... they weren't ANY positive adjective, just totally, stupid!

I didn't like those things. Their talk was annoying, even switching them to a cutscene was unbearable to me. Their reversed speech was annoying. It was cute at first though... But no, I don't need to hear a repeat of something I've never wanted to hear in the first place while dancing around someone.

Once you got to fight them oh yeah I spammed their ass.

I loved killing them as the ywere evil annoying bastards! On a lighter note their colours accented each otehr perfectly....they looked rather fetching for phychopathic midget jesters.

Good.. God I hated those two.. I mean they lost points to begin with because they were friggen CLOWNS...
and then when it came time to finally defeat them in disc 3, they were crazy easy. I was kinda dissapointed.
I don't know.. they just creeped me the hell out.

Last edited:
Screw them both.
That's my opinion.

There annoying and keep repeating each others sentences,they are ugly stupid and they aren't funny at all!

I liked them... their way of talking was quite funny in the beginning, but later in the game it started to annoy and I was happy to deal with them with great ease.

How can you not love them, one talked like Einstein, the other like Master Yoda, i wished they were playable characters.

I thought they were quite amusing at first....................... until the deep burning hatred startd :wacky: Ah the pleasure I got from kiling them over and over...............

They were like annoying flies that were at a picnic and everytime you went to go take a bite of your corn-on-the-cob, you'd find them zooming in your face trying to land on your food and such. Sure they were comic relief, but how stupid does that party have to be to fall into a trap set up by two midget bozo's.

It was a funny sequence of events when they were on-scene, but they were a nuisance in the game to me.

Iv only played this game like twice, but I know I hated these 2 annoying little bleeders. Killing them is good >_<

Last edited:
Back