10,000 posts

The Sephiroth Gene said:
Nooo, you don't spam >_<

Anyhow, maybe we seriously could organise something :P

Ya know, a celebration of some kind does sound like a find idea. You see, I did have my doubts about this forum, but I stuck around anyway did what I could to make it look active. Of course, my efforts are nothing compared to those who have been keeping it alive since the beginning.

10,000 posts? C'mon, you guys need to give yourselves more credit. Sure, maybe even the new people (like me) have been the cause of the latest post ragining. However, that wouldn't be possible if it were not for you advertizers.

You guys want to commemorate the contributors? Please do, I think you all deserve it.

--Just my two cents.

well i asked darkblade if we could go with this but no reply yet so ill be waiting beer FTW!!!!

the 10000 post party is now on in the spam coliseum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Vincent said:
the top 10-15 are the top contributors to the 10,000 posts.

But that isn't fair to people who are new to FFF and contribute productively, such as Ichigo, Tomara, Vegnya. They're not on the top 10 list, but they still contribute more than most, keeping within the rules. Well, in any case, you can see there's the party going on in the spam coloseum. I've taken the liberty of helping organising :P

Yeah^ i invited them cause they are nice.
Hey maybe you could add songs that you do as well^

hey nice job inviting people supernova.

heheheh spam?

...you really don't know anything about me...

Spam stats:

Ruined 78 games on Battle.net (warcraft III)
Made more than 200 people to squelch me
Posted 100 times at the biggest spam thread in the history of the internet
Made more than 100 people to break to Hysterical Laughter (or whatever)
POSTED 15 TIMES *SIMULATIOUSLY*(or whatever) IN A THREAD!

Certainly, a guy named Blaze on FFO forums sent me a PM to join FFF.
Here I am now :)

YAY! LET'S CELEBRATE THE **** OF IT! BEERS! CAKE! etc etc :P

well just don't spam here
yeah i invited LOADS of people with PM's but not many have posted there yet.
Oh and this isn't the party .
The party is down the other street called spam coliseum.

Back