72-YEAR-OLD woman loves her...Grandson?

No it has no relation to the grandmother like that so it wouldn't be her "child" by birth, because it's a surrogate mother, remember. So it'll be her Grandchild but she'll raise them as if it were her child.

So no inbreeding in this either I suppose.

I just find it wierd.Can't say whether it is wrong or right,or good,or that I should act ignorant.
I was just wrong shocked at reading this.Are we sure he is just attracted to her and not something else?
Are we sure this "falling in love" is not result of other desires?
I don't think I can say anything about the age thing,just that it's unusual and I'd have my doubts on it as it doesn't occur every day.
As for incest?It's a part I don't agree with.I don't mean to offend anyone but I find it kind of repulsing,I mean the idea of it.I just believe that there's a reason we don't "mate" with our own relatives,be it a biological reason or a moral reason.I just don't agree with it,that's all.
It's easy not to care about other people's lives cause basically you wouldn't want others to stick their nose in your life but there are times when there shouldn't be ignorance for everything that doesn't directly affect us.
Like I said I don't know how I should classify this,so I am not gonna label it as "wrong" or "right".To me it's just disturbing,mainly cause I am not used to the sight of it.
Now what this can encourage in the future I do not know,we'll see whether the results will be positive or negative.

Back