ALL Dissidia second outfits

I like the costumes they use in dissidia there coolant but some just look very weird like the fully colored ones. I would have liked to see more better costumes. Well nonetheless dissidia is amazing .

Looks okay to me. Not very impressive though, it appeared more to me like colour changes. (Except for some that are real changes, like for Onion Knight, Sephiroth, etc.)

Yeah, that's suggesting you're spamming. That Onion Knight costume looks very realistic. I just hope that Luneth looks like how he was in the game, not in the opening movie... FFIII characters seem to be better for me with big heads.

Kuja looks so amazingly incredibly HOT in this game. I swear he is like the sexiest villain to ever grace the face of Final Fantasy. :lol: I like that they put Squall in his SeeD uniform! Mmmm yummmy! Cloud's looking good as always in his AC one as well. I much prefer him in that over his weirdo purply jumpsuit Soldier outfit thing. :wacky:

Aerith said:
I much prefer him in that over his weirdo purply jumpsuit Soldier outfit thing.
Lol. Purple jumpsuit.............

Heard somewhere there's Gabranth too. Will he have alternate costumes? And I'm pretty disappointed there wasn't special appearances from XIII though, I was kind of guessing, and hoping, there was.

Heard somewhere there's Gabranth too. Will he have alternate costumes?
Gabranth alternate costume is a dark armor of the one he uses. Not sure if he has multiple like other characters, but I only have seen that one. He also fights helm-less, the helm only appears when he becomes Ex-Mode.

And I'm pretty disappointed there wasn't special appearances from XIII though, I was kind of guessing, and hoping, there was.
FF Wikia said:
Tetsuya Nomura wanted to include a character from Final Fantasy XIII, but felt that it could have affected Final Fantasy XIII in the process by locking down the image of the character's skills and so forth.
Self-explanatory.

OMG why is Sephiroth always topless in alternate costumes, it aint like he has wrestler style pulsating muscles, put a shirt on dammit

Green-haired Terra for the win, I say. <3 Sephiroth with no shirt is quite pleasant too, though there are other men I would of preferred to see. *CoughCecilCough*

I like Zidane's too, for some reason.

Glad to see Cloud with his AC outfit.Terra with green hair is more pretty.
Loved all of them in fact.Thank you for providing them.

One thing about the dissidia costumes is that some are good and some are bad like I hate the fully colored ones why would Square Enix even come up with that when there were so much better costumes that could have been put in?

One thing about the dissidia costumes is that some are good and some are bad like I hate the fully colored ones why would Square Enix even come up with that when there were so much better costumes that could have been put in?

Me too. I think there was more potential with some of the characters for alternate costumes.... I understand for most characters, since they have only ever had one design, that they should be merely colour changes.

But for other characters, i.e Kefka, have had many different interpretations. Kefka has his Amano art (close to what we see in Dissidia, so the one that was picked), but he also has his sprite look, and also his Playstation CGI look as well.
Warrior of Light as well... They went for a colour change to red when they could have given us the fighter/knight class with red hair and whole new red costume, rather than just a colour change horned warrior of light.

But, no matter, with some of the alternate costumes there is more to them than on first glance of the colours. The colour changes are often picked for a reason. The Garland colour change is the colours the character wears in one of the remakes of FF1.
Also the colours of Ex-Death's alt costume are to make him resemble the Ex-Death ghosts/spirits/copies (can't remember what they were) that were fought in the library area (again, I can't remember). Looking at his alt now I can see this clearer as it is a fainter colour and he looks sort of shiny.

On the whole I'm happy.
After all we have:
Whole new costume for Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth.
Character change for Onion Knight with different colours.
Green hair for Terra.
Ghostly Ex-Death.
Amano art colours for Bartz, Cecil.

I'm really happy with all of the above.

Sorry to deliver bad news, but you CAN'T use the crystal-like costumes.
You only can choose betweem the default one or alternative.

Yes, green-haired Terra is ftw. I mean, I like Amano's art but he makes EVERYONE blond. Terra blonde. Locke blonde. Kefka blonde. I mean, wtf?

I'd also have liked a shirtless Cecil <3 Even if that'd make him look more of a dragqueen. xD

I just turned my brain off (not caring about what ever story) and just looked at them -- niiiice!

Aside from the fact that Tina's second outfit , for lack of a better word, ROCKS!!! I wonder why Cloud's outfit is the Advent Children costume and not like everyone else, another outfit from the game itself... oh well guess we'll never know now will we?

Some of the characters got gypped. Some of the characters get image changes, and others just change colors. I would have liked to see some new costumes for all the characters (Like the old, helmetless Golbez from the FFIV sequel).

Squall would look weird with a color change haha.
But yeah, I loved what they did in Kingdom Hearts for Squall (or Leon, for that matter), I was kinda hoping for that... but yeah, that's a totally different Squall (age and background). So it makes sense that it didn't make the cut.
One can dream though hehe

Cloud AC outfit (nice) And Tidus FFX outfit!! There is also Squall in dancing clothes or something like that xD Nice, Cloud+Tidus+Squall= me playing PSP 24/7 :P

Back