Anyone finished this game 100%

So you haven't done it 100%?

Can you stop talking now then please.

Yes this post is a little harsh, but if you haven't got 5* for every mark mission you haven't got 100%. So now, I will leave, knowing that you were wrong, I was right.

etc. etc.

Maybe you should just check my achievements, I done all marks 100% and 5* but I just don't show all the marks in the video, it would take too long.

Stop being an ass :)

HAHA YOU SEE! Lee owned you! If you didnt do all 5 star Mark missions you do not have 100 %!!!! HAHA! Told you it was impossible! /laughing ass off :rofl:

Sure is pretentious and arrogant in this thread.

On another note, the story isn't that long. It's been called the shortest FF ever by quite a few people. I know quite a few people who've beaten the game in 35-40 hours.

Also, when I played and got to chapter 12, I had 29 hours racked up. Then I quit because I hate this game. :mokken:

Ive done all missions 5* I just said I wasnt gonna show them ALL in the video, would take too long.

So no, not impossible :/ I done it.

I believe you, mainly because I clicked on that raptr thingy in your sig and you have all acheivements for ffxiii.

But I think people are being a bit too jumpy with their conclusions with it all.

Took a video of proof that I didnt hack the treasure achievement by seeing Bhakti, and just in case you use that against me Lee, I didnt hack any achievements. (For Lee, he seems to think I hack achievements?)

You also see my crystarium, my time, the doomherald and a random selection of my marks, ill upload it somewhere

I have already made it clear to you, from the moment you started name caling I was no longer interested. Therefore say what you want, I'm not responding to any more of your FFXIII comments.

On topic, I haven't played for a couple of days soo I'm still on 62% trophies for 93 hours, however tomorrow is probably going to get me a few more hours and possibly another trophy or two.

I just got superstar about 8 hours ago and now im just fighting Attacus over and over and over again... Ill beat him soon hopefully. So I have 690/1000 G 69 %

Attacus was the hardest one for me, must of battled him countless times, guess I got lucky in the end

Was worth it though for that genji glove, made EVERYTHING else easier.

As for superstar, I just hit and hit until he was staggered then I basically won

To VegaNovus. Can you now stop being "all high and mighty" just because you 100% FF XIII in 61 hours. If some people doesnt want to believe in you then that's it just let them be. Stop showing off those proofs.

Let's just get back to the topic. I have completed 78% of the trophy list. I'm currently working on those Long Gui's to get the Adamant Willl Trophy and I have to farm a lot of Gil from those Adamantoises because the Treasure Hunter Trophy is really time consuming. Need to upgrade a lot of accessories.

the Treasure Hunter Trophy is really time consuming. Need to upgrade a lot of accessories.
I have to agree with you.. farming components is not that easy.. and almost all of the time I spent for FF XIII was consumed by the Treasure Hunter trophy.. but you know there's a trick to farm Gil and Trapezohedron easily.. farming for Trapezohedrons is easy because there's a trick to multiplying one Trapezohedron to three.. but the Dark matter is a problem because you need this component to upgrade and transform some accessories so that you can meet the conditions for the trophy but farming this component is hard.. for the Gil.. hmm... ^_^

Last edited:
Hey BloodCrazy, you have 3 post, shut up (Y) I dropped the subject.

Farming Gil and items is time consuming, but if you get lucky with the drop rate items, you can notice the difference.

For treasure hunter though, the things I missed were the charms on archlyte step and some of snow's weapons.

Done everything.

Took 61 hours.

Thought it'd take longer...

Btw, about Mark 64, SE claimed it was impossible... it was almost as easy as the last Main Boss :/

yeah.... you keep thinking that

anyway that egg thingy that you get for the neochu mark is a god send helping heeps close to getting all the marks done started upgrading all the weapons and thing got 50% of the trophys and i'm clocked at 98 hours but to be fair i do just leave the game runnig sometimes

So what if I have 3 post? I just posted here because you were just getting into my nerves showing off your 61 hours even though we did'nt ask how many hours took you to complete it. The topic is just about who 100% complete FF XIII and it did not ask how many hours took you to complete it and there you are showing off those 61 hours proof.

Well whatever. That's enough. Just an update. I just got the Adamant Will trophy.
That Long Gui is a pain.

From this point on the topic will be focusing on the original topic. Anymore of this 61 hour business and posts will be deleted.

I got 100 % complete it took me 214 hours to get everything and upgrade and own every weapon, accessories in the game. Defeat vicengatorix he gives you the gold watch and you can finish every mark with 5 stars. Its hard to accomplish everything but with patience you can do it.

Im kinda close I'd say. I have 780/1000G in Final Fantasy XIII right now. I maxed out the crystarium killed a long Gui etc etc Now I did all the missions and fighting Mark 64 who is a pain in the ASS. I know I cant beat him without the Ultimate weapons so im trying to get a Trapezohedron but they never drop / :rage: I think im only missing the Ultimate weapons and a Trapezohedron till I get the Treasure hunter acheivement. I am at 120 hours. Also 5 Stared most of the missions without a gold watch xD so Im farther then I last posted ya xD

You can beat Mark 64 with 5 stars without even having ultimate weapons.. Just poison him and start chaining your attacks and heal when you're low in health..

For the Trapezohedron.. If you don't have 2 Million Gil, Long Gui's has the highest chance of dropping it when you equip Connoisseur Catalog and have a 5 star rating.. then do the Trapezohedron trick to multiply that Trapezohedron to 3 Trapezohedron...

Back