Anyone finished this game 100%

Not even close. I just entered Chapter 10 today and finally unlocked all the Roles for my characters. I will eventually 100% this game no doubt, but I know it is going to take me a while. I said that with FFXII and I have yet to finish off Yiazmat who's left alive with about another 10 million HP or so.

I know once I get to Chapter 11 in free reign in Grand Pulse, then I'll probably spend a considerate amount of time leveling up characters, roles, weapons, and doing the hunts and all.

Got the Platinum Trophy and it took about a 120 hours. I had a 20-25 hour stretch in Eden farming CP cause school work took up most of my time and that's all I could do for about an hour or two a day. The "Treasure Hunter" probably had to be the most time consuming. Call me crazy but if I had to do it again, I would haha.

91% as of last night. Finally killed a Long Gui. All I'm missing is the elusive Treasure Hunter trophy. I'm up to 88 hours, looks like I'll have 100% by about 90-92 hours.

I'm thinking about being an UBER completist gamer and not only getting 100%, but also getting all 8 ultimate weapons for each character maxed out... But then again, that'd be kinda sad... XD

I'm not sure how many % I've got, but I'm pretty far already.
I've finished the 5 stars on all missions today and I'm happy to have finished those.
Now I have to upgrade all accesories and weapons, kill a long gui and max out the stats. That will sure take some time.

Oh and for people who need more trapezohedrons, you can also max out a Genji glove and dismantle it then. You'll receive one trapezohedron. (read that on a gamefaq )

91% as of last night. Finally killed a Long Gui. All I'm missing is the elusive Treasure Hunter trophy. I'm up to 88 hours, looks like I'll have 100% by about 90-92 hours.

I'm thinking about being an UBER completist gamer and not only getting 100%, but also getting all 8 ultimate weapons for each character maxed out... But then again, that'd be kinda sad... XD

I'm right there with you on the idea of maxing out all the ultimate weapons. I'm a completionist as well and will probably end up doing this, even though it will take a shit ton of time. I have also contemplated on maxing out all accessories as well. But who knows.

As for the topic on hand, I'm at 70 hours now, on Chapter 13. I used the warp to get back to the Maw of the abyss to crank out some CP grinding. And I missed a few spheres at Sulya:banghead:

I am very close actually. Need one more cheivement for 100 % So Im like at 92% now. Got a few more missions to 5 star. Havent been playing much lately because Halo 3 has been keeping me occupied xD.

I just need the Treasure Hunter trophy now to get Platinum, and based on the list of items and what Dan was saying about it I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to it to tbh. Plus it means having to beat some of the marks again which means all the grinding -.-

I completed the game 100% a month ago. That treasure hunter trophy was annoying. At the end I gave up on farming platinum ingots and sold everything that didnt look necessary anymore, can't believe I didn't do that before because I had a lot of money after obtaining all acc and weapons. >.<
Now I'm busy on my other account to play the storyline again. too much free time on my hands.

...yeah I did that. o_O I'm up to over 300 hours O_O All Ultimate weapons per person. Took AGES and was NOT worth it. This game doesn't feel anything like other FF titles. After playing and beating ti inside out twice over... I bored with it. I'm done. I have never felt this way about an FF ever. :(

Good thing the characters are alright and the story's good- otherwise... *shudders to think*

Yep I did it last night. Finally finished L'cie Paragon. And No I didnt bother with maxing all the ultimate weapons. Its a waste of life to be frickin honest. Plus it acheives nothing. So yep now finished everything and have the Serah gamerpicture :ryan:

I did not finish this game 100% nor do I ever intend to. I found myself racing to the last boss so that I could be done with it. I started to do the missions but just found them tedius.

I did a week or so ago and ended up clocking 200+ hours. If you don't see any items it won't take that long tbh, the only reason I clocked that much was because I had to replay it twice due to selling items that I needed that you could only get once. I'll probably not pick this game up again in a long, long time.

aughh...ill expect someone from japan to finish it but not the others.
I've done it, roughly 200+ hours to Platinum it. I know 2 other people from here that finished it as well but that's it. It's a really long and tedious game. -.-

aughh...ill expect someone from japan to finish it but not the others.

Why only the Japanese? I am one of the 3 people who did it also and someone did call me japanese some time ago. I am not though. And yes it is VERY LONG.

well, since they got the game release first, so basically the only way i really believe for someone to finish it here is no-lifing it (no offense)

To be fair the game has been out for 5 months nearly. :wacky: That's more than enough time when you're on a 15 week holiday. :monster:

The only achievement that I have left to get is the Treasure Hunter. I'm going to max out all weapons, ultimate form and all for each character. I have all the accessories done except the Super Ribbons and Kaiser Knuckles. I got Lightning done, and I have the rest left.

I've done the Adamantortoise mission too many fucking times for Platinum Ingots, it's time for a break for awhile. And as for game time, I'm at 233 hours, and some odd minutes.

Back