Are you going to collect every Final Fantasy game?

GunbladeGirl

Ex-Soldier
Gil
So...are you going to collect every FF game?

Just the main series?

Or just a couple of them?

I'm going to try and collect every FF in the main series and a few out of the main series...X-2,and Versus XIII. :P

I've already got everyone of the main series (Excluding XI) and X-2 and Tactics advance. I plan on getting all of the main series, and i'll probably buy all of the games in the "ivalice alliance" all of the games in the XIII series and im going to try and buy whatever games i can in the FFVII compilation...Urgh..that means i have to buy DoC ><

i'm also going to get all the crystal chronicles games, i think they're fun to play and im interested in how they'll evolve ^_^

VII is the only one I dont have, I had it but traded it in eventually

I'll only collect the ones in the main series and probably X-2 and the FFVII compilation. I already have X, VII, and VIII. And soon I'll get IX.

I'll play the main series and only the spinoffs if they look good. There's other good video games out there besides Final Fantasy ;)

I am on a mission to collect every FF game on every console. Perhaps that's why my GF left me :). E-bay is great but I have found loads of treasures in non mainstream game shops. Sometimes you just hit that Famicon jackpot!

EG. me "How old is this?"

Salesman "Erm, old I guess"

Me "And you want 50 quid? the console doesn't even exist anymore!"

Salesperson "Well, it's been here for ages, you can have it for a tenner"

Me "Thank you very much sir, my regards to your lovely wife"

Eventually, yes I will.

I have most of them as of now, but I'm missing FFIII, FFIV (playing on a borrowed GBA Version) and then FFXI. Also, I need FFVIII for my own since I borrowed Aztec's copy for my playthrough on it about 4 years ago.

Probably just the main series, with the exception of FFI - FFV. I don't think I'd bother with those...but we'll see.

As for spin-offs, I'd like to collect them too. I plan to get DoC soon to start with.

Nah, I don't think so....I've heard enough bad things about X-2 already just to discourage me from doing so. xD
I don't think I'll ever get XI as well, funds permit. And I hate online massive multiplayer games. (no offense, MMORPG lovers >.<)...

But all the others in the main series, you can count on me to get them, play them, and eventually beat them.

I made sure to get at least 1 version of all the main series games excluding XI (which I will never get). I also have DoC & X-2, and can't wait to get FFXII: Revenant Wings.

I don't have any intention on getting any of the 'Tactics'. I had the original, but was so bored I quickly traded it in years ago.

Crystal Chronicles doesn't look to appealing to me either, plus I've never owned a Gamecube, and I also have no plans on getting a Wii. I might rent the CC coming out for the DS though.

No. Some are just to crappy to waste money on, like X-2, the VII Compilation, and i'm still not sure if i should re-buy VIII or not...

Not getting XI because i'm not paying a monthly fee for the same MMORPG experience i can get on XII.

And naturally i wont be getting my hands on Dissidia, the new Tactics, the classics on the DS, or XIII since i dont envision myself owning a PSP, DS, or PS3.

I only collected the main Final Fantasy games, except for XI. I'm not wasting time with that MMO.

I might collect FFIV and FFVI for the GBA. I'm not interested in getting any other Tactics or Crystal Chronicle games.

I'm not going to waste anymore money on sequels, unless fans give the game a high rating.

I only collected the main Final Fantasy games, except for XI. I'm not wasting time with that MMO.

I might collect FFIV and FFVI for the GBA. I'm not interested in getting any other Tactics or Crystal Chronicle games.

I'm not going to waste anymore money on sequels, unless fans give the game a high rating.

I'm not wasting time with any MMO. You should check out the Tactics games though, you oughtta be able to get them fairly cheap. The Crystal Chronicles games, i've mostly just heard shit about them. Personally i don't think an RPG should be turned into a multiplayer, party-type game. Especially when one person has to run around with a damned bucket. GAY.

I have all the Final Fantasys released in the UK, minus Crystal Chronciles and FFOnline, they belong to my ex.

I'll get every FF titles that comes out on the PS3 (I will get one), wii ( I aim to get one this year), DS.

I will not get any that are for the PC, for the PSP, or for mobile phones.

I already have most of the Playstation ones, FFIV on the GBA, FFIII on the DS.

I would like to at least own them all. But I refuse to pay for MMORPG monthly so FFXI is out of the question. And FFX-2, and DoC does not interest me. So far I have.

FFI&II Dawn of souls GBA
FFIV- GBA
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FFXII- Collectors edition (metal case and bonus cd-rom)

I really want- FFVIII, FFVI like right now. I have played through both of them and want to own them.

I would like to at least own them all. But I refuse to pay for MMORPG monthly so FFXI is out of the question. And FFX-2, and DoC does not interest me. So far I have.

FFI&II Dawn of souls GBA
FFIV- GBA
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FFXII- Collectors edition (metal case and bonus cd-rom)

I really want- FFVIII, FFVI like right now. I have played through both of them and want to own them.

Haha, X-2 will make you want to shoot yourself in the kneecap for every buying it. And same here, i refuse to pay $50-some dollars on a game and then KEEP paying for it every month, that's retarded.

As for the collectors edition of XII...meh, i have it, the bonus DVD and ugly case aren't worth the extra $10. And yes, the case is ugly. It looks all pretty and shiny on websites, but it's not.

Like most on here, I have no intentions of getting XI since MMORPGs hold zero interest for me, FF or not. I have pretty much everything that I have a system for, although the 3D remakes on DS will probably get me to grab a DS, and Dissidia and Crisis Core might get me to shell out for a PSP (although I wish they'd come out with an adapter for both). I have Crystal Chronicles, but I never hooked up my Gamecube, and still haven't really been compelled to do so. I tried Tactics a few years ago, but ended up not caring for it, so I don't need to bother with the rest of the Ivalice Alliance.

Back