Are you....?

I'm 100% Australian :monster: if you track back far enough I'll probably be part of lots of stuff, but that'd be the case for anyone. I have relatives who live in Germany for some unknown reason, but they're Australian by blood so yeah, 100% Aussie for me. :awesome:

I am mostly English but got a little bitta Irish in me, and to be a specific a little bit a Pikey in me :wacky:

Originally, I was self concious about my Pikey heritage, but recently I just got over it. :wacky: I do meet up with some of the Pikeys in my family, though some of them don't live the Gypsy way any longer, some do still travel a bit but go no further than Kent.

As for my English heritage, My mum is a 100% British. It was quite a typical 50s-70s cockney family, lived in a council estate for a bit before aquiring their own property. My dad is 50% British 50% Irish.

I'm not exactly sure what you would call it, I've heard the words Mexican, Latino, Spanish, etc. used and I'm not sure what exactly they're identifying. All I know is, both sides of my family originate from Mexico, and who knows how they got there or if they were native to the area....

Just to keep it simple, I identify myself as a coconut. [Think about it for a few seconds then bop your head for not having a V8]

Last edited:
I'm half italian, half hispanic.

Though everyone thinks i'm white...

Then all of a sudden when i start speaking spanish they go

"You're mexican?!"

Then I say

"No shiznit! My last name is martinez!"

-_-

I'm from the US.
I'm part Finish, Cherokee, German, Cheyenne, Swedish, and I'm not sure what else... I think someone started getting board with the mixing and just threw a bunch of things together. XD

I'm South Asian, but I don't look like it at all. I often get mistaken for Afghani, Filipino, Hawaiian, and Mexican most of the time or Spanish. :P

Born in Bangladesh, but immigrated to Canada when I was 4.

It depends on the amount of sun I take. I am usually light tanned but if I get sick and don't go outside for, let's say a week, I get pale.

So since I am one of the blessed Pirates of the Caribbean I have Spaniard, Indian, African, and possibly heritage from half of the European dudes who came to the Caribbean to have sex with the indian chicks. ;)

I'm white.

Mostly Irish blood, but I have a little German, and very little Dutch, and French, and maybe English.

My mom's side is actually 100% Irish, but my some of my ancestors on my dad's side came over to America in the 1700s, so they had time to mix XD

I'm caucasian

100% Norwegian

Italian ancestry

Hrm, had a talk with my pops recently about this.

Apparently my family is Swedish with a little German on my dad's side.

My mom's side is English and some Cherokee Indian.

But my whole family that was alive as of when I was born were born in the States.

It's weird.

Back