Ashe

Finnegan III said:
Hmm, yeah you got a point there.
Finnegan III said:
I hope he is Cause I really hope I'm not alone with that :P
Finnegan III said:
That's the best bit, not speaking from experience or anything :cool:
Finnegan III, stop spamming. You're last couple posts have been direct replies to other members' posts and it has nothing to do with the topic.

She's not ugly, but she is serious most of the time... but hey, wouldn't you be if you lost your kingdom?! She seems like a strong character, though I've only just got her (I've only just begun the game)...

FRAN is SMOKIN'! Love her voice and accent too. Weird.
Which would be relevant if this thread were about Fran.

I don't find Ashe hideous but I don't think she's beautiful either. But I don't really like Ashe all that well to be honest.

hehe, i think Fran is hot too, an her voice, by the pics that came before i played thought i'd hate her, but she is my fave character in the game.

Anyway back on topic, no, Ashe is hot, i hate her with a vengance, she is a serious bint who is ignorant, full of herself and sounds like she's voiced by Angela Lansbury. Really really don't like her, but she is hot.

isnt ashe more hotter than fran

ashe has a character problem but no problem with her body

I know Ashe wasn't all that, and I know this isn't a hate club, but...I don't think this thread is a very good idea. =\

Plenty of people feel the same way about Quina, but bashing on characters doesn't change anything...

I know Ashe wasn't all that, and I know this isn't a hate club, but...I don't think this thread is a very good idea. =\

Plenty of people feel the same way about Quina, but bashing on characters doesn't change anything...

making comments doesnt hurt either

Yeeeeah I know. As much as I'm tempted to contribute to this thread, as a mod, I still have to point out that it's naughty. 8)

Yeeeeah I know. As much as I'm tempted to contribute to this thread, as a mod, I still have to point out that it's naughty. 8)

naughty?

(ashe not ugly but hot) just to stay on topic

Back