Atlantica, too easy?

I HATE ALANTICA for one reason and one reason only IT IS A DAMN MUSICAL i mean god Sora sucks at singing, Donald sounds like he is on crack, and goffy is the same jeez they should have just made that place a fighting place not a musical.

Last edited:
Atlantica...

I didn't like Antlantica in either Kingdom Hearts game, really. There are only two worlds that I couldn't stand. Atlantica (Kingodm Hearts I AND II) and Deep Jungle (Kingdom Hearts I).

Although, I enjoy Disney movies, so hearing the songs on the game was fun. But SO... monotonus. Like a bad DDR...

I was so pissed off with just how easy Atlantica was. I hated the place in Kingdom Hearts and they just made it so crap in II.

Yeah, the final song. I got the points before I was even a quarter of the way into it. And that was with the distractions of what was going on in the background

So to answer the Question: Atlantica, too easy? = Yes.

Last edited:
In KH1, it was a fun place because there was actually fights there. In KH2, it was a waste of time. The songs were horribly easy and overall, the place just wasted my time.

I could have used that time to be leveling up my guys, even though they dont need it.
Thats how I feel...I also thought the Ursala fight was pretty good challenge too...well both of them I guess...not too easy, but not too hard...the first one, is the one I remember the most, that seemed to last a long time from the 1st one.

Were there even any bad guys in the second one or was it only songs? Its been a while since I've played

Last edited:
Bottom line it was way too easy. I mean it was fun fighting underwater in the first one. Now u dance and stuff which i like but fighting was better. Now the lion kings world is awesome and fun. =p

Oh my gosh, I totally hated Atlantica. "Finny Fun", I swear, could it get any more G-ish. It was really boring, but I wanted to do it so I could say I did it.

Back