ANIMA

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hei!
How good are you in blitzball?
How high Level?
Have you beat goers in the first final?
Personaly i not so good in Blitzball.
But I have beaten Goers in the first final a coppel times whit out Jeckt Shot, anyway.
I have got Jeckt Shot 2, and I am tryin g to lurn Wakka Aurochs Spirit.
(Not easy tought. Damn Drain Takle!)
But I have never buy other player!
I have only Tidus,Wakka,Datto,Lettey,Botta,Jassu and Keepa on my team.
I never gona have other players an them.
I am in the final of the cup, the price is Aurochs Spirit,
but I cant play that match before Wakka have lurn Drain Takle, and
Takle slip.

Last edited:
I guess I'm pretty decent. My team level was 5. I got bored with Blitzball and gave up. Tidus has the highest level on my team since I always make him "shoot like crazy" and scoring about 6-7 goals per game.

Have you ever tried signing Brother? His stats are great : he has a high shoot and pass and he swims faster than the regular humans too. I can't stand the regular Aurochs, especially Keepa. Everytime someone shoots, it goes in. His catch stat is awful.

Keepa's catch stats are indeed awful, but the longer you perservere with him the better. at level 99 he has a sht of 99!

I was ok at it, I think I reset them in my first playthrough for some reason, and then signed loads of player!

In my current playthough I have, Wedge, Wakka, Tidus, Brother, Ropp, Jassu, Jumal.

When Wedge gets good enough he'll slot back into defence and maybe il try getting another striker, we'll see!

My keepa is the best goaly in my game. He has 29 in ca, and a high level.
Tidus is the best whit 40 in shot. Wakka is alsow good whit 28 in shot.
But why cant wakka lurn drain takle? I have to lurn it to get Aurochs Spirit.
It just say: Wakkas HP is to low. What shiud I do?
PS: I just want Real Aurochs players in my game because then the Aurochs Spirit
Woud be best. And i think that is the best.

I use to have wedge as a defender or striker in my other memory card because he have WERY high Defence and attak.

I used to play it a lot but I just stop playing for some reason. My players we're pretty good, the Al Bhed players have amazing stats, but I read a guide somewhere that they stop growing at higher levels. Can't remember who the best ones are...
The games we're pretty easy though, just give it to Tidus and use the Jecht Shot!

I do think the Aurochs get pretty good once they get to higher levels, but I think it has to be like proper high levels! 80+

I think Brother also stops being as good as he levels up. (comparitably)

I never got Auroch spirit, but maybe il have a bash on this playthrouh and get the old team back together once i have all the reels.

Yeah, I think it is best to have the good old team whit wakka & co.
My Keepa is the best goaly in the game, and Tidus is the best striker, Wakka
and Botta are good as well. But Datto,Lettey and Jassu tayk theyr time to grow up:P
But I gonna make Star Player of them to:P But it will tayk some time.

ANIMA, please don't double post, use the edit button in future, you have been told this on more than one occasion now, thank you

Well, dont break any bones old man... Tidus to Auron on Mi`Hien Highroad.

PS: I can doubel post as many times I want.

Last edited:
Well, dont break any bones old man... Tidus to Auron on Mi`Hien Highroad.

PS: I can doubel post as many times I want.

Yes you can, and Il just merge/delete them and fire you an infraction while Im at it :)

Please feel free to read the rules

Once I played it a few times I was pretty good. I remember I used to save right before the final match against the Goer's to make sure that I won. I dont quite remember what levels I was but I know I was approaching 30 in all of my characters. I had Brother, Wakka, the goalie you started with, and I think the same with my two other players.

If I say no?...

PS: And cant you move your ass out of this thread, if you`r not gonna talk about blitz??

You've been warned, consider yourself infracted

STOP derailing the topic
, further posts will be deleted & ignored

From what I remember, I had Tidus, Wakka, Eigar, Dotta , Jessu, Miyu.

At first, Tidus was the only one who scored (the others had very low SH).
But latter I signed Eigar and Wakka and had some more players who can score goals (even though Tidus was the best anyway).

I don't know whatever I was good or it just was very easy.
I won any tournament and league and Tidus was always the top scorer.
But it got to repetitive for me (just like FIFA) and I stopped playing.
I think my team level was 5 or so (had the Scout on MAX).
The players were around level 20.

Well, my team level is 19:D
But I gues you woud be come ass high level if you begin to play again.
My tidus has Lv.40 or somthing. The rest I dont know.

As far as Blitzball is concerned, I'm pretty well off. I am very confident in my players Brother, Tidus, &Wedge. And backing them up are two Al Bhed as guards, and Keepa as well the goalkeeper lol. If there was anyone I would enjoy seeing or playing against, it would probably be Jecht & the Zanardken Abes. :) It would be a spectle to behold! Sorry if this appears random, but I've been in love with Blitzball ever since the game was relased. (Beat the game 4 times over, but never got to see the special ending, scratched disc freezes lol.)

I'm pretty good at Blitzball, but it really is fairly easy once you get the hang of it. In my first save, I had a team of Tidus, Datto, Lakkam, Ropp, Botta, Jumal. In subsequent playthroughs, I always tried to use players that I had never used before, and I'm quickly running out of players I have never used before!

I might try using the reset trick, for added challenge instead of getting the desired Blitz prizes.

Blitzball, one of the many features i disliked about Final Fantasy X. I tried playing it, but it was just so...boring and agitating to play.

We already have a topic on what you THINK of Blitzball, please refer to the first post and reply accordingly, thanks

It's been a few years since I played Blitzball, so I don't remember all the numbers. Looking back, the ideal strategy would be to pick up good players as you go, then wait until you get to the airship so you can get a bunch of good players there. I had played a ton of Blitzball before then, so Wakka was too low of level compared to the rest of the league. That's what I'm going to do once I get my PS2 from My dad and start playing again.

Id say im pretty good at it. My characters are alright but i dont worry about it that much. My team right now is Wakka, Tidus, Brother, Jassu, Botta, and Keepa. And somehow, I have managed to beat that epic first game, but cant seem to do it again.

Back