Bwahaha...I am so nasty

Gabe

Your friend.
Veteran
Gil
TEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEE! I'm a little bugger. I am buying FF7 for the PSX from my friend for 15 bucks!:holyshit: And he doesn't even know how rare the game is! TEEHEEHEEE! I am so evil! It's in perfect condition to...

LIES.

Did you make a thread telling us that you have no morals or scruples and are pretty much stealing from your friend.

What's more is that you think it will impress us.

TITS or GTFO

I'm posting here simply because this guy pooped in my hilarious relijush thread.

SPAM COLISEUM SALDSKFSD KK LOLOL!1

Cheapest i've seen FF7 is $100, your going to burn in hell for this.

PS: Spam topic! hasdgklahsdfgkhsdfgkjsdhfg;skdlgh

Beware when your mate finds out what a horrible mistake he's made. He'll either throw himself off a cliff, blow his brains out, hang himself and poison himself all at once, or go insane with the pressure of the idiocy he has commited and hunt you down and kill you with a rusty spork.

I did the same, but the guy did know how rare it was, and he only made me pay that tiny amount 'cause he knew that disk 2 wouldn't work. Jokes on him, I still had disk 2!

But you still only bought two thirds of a game, didn't you? :monster:

What is with all these people and small fonts these days.

And woooo you got a cheap copy of FFVII, good for you, lets all get our tits out

I did the same, but the guy did know how rare it was, and he only made me pay that tiny amount 'cause he knew that disk 2 wouldn't work. Jokes on him, I still had disk 2!

A fucked up disc seriously decreases the value fool

Back