Character Tournament

dante would absolutely KILL Ziadane, the only weapons zidane can use are his two crappy daggers whereas Dante uses his twin pistols (Ebony and ivory) and something like the rebellion, or any of the weapons he gets in the 3 games (asides that weak ass guitar in 3)
i vote Dante

Dante is a sure thing in this fight again his ebony and ivory pistols will out power Solid snake's stealth and the fact that when he is in devil Trigger mode dante can do all sorts of cool stuff like fly and shoot lightning.
i vote Dante

The first tournament has been decided and Dante is the greatest video game character ever. Yet another tournament is starting so it is time to find out if it was luck. Simply put down five character nominations. Once a character is picked by two different people he enters the tournament. When 16 characters have been picked a knockout tournament will start which will be decided on votes. Dante being the champion automatically qualifys.

Champion

Dante - Devil May Cry

My nominations

1) Sephiroth - FFVII
2) Masterchief - Halo
3) Seifer - FFVIII
4) Delita - FF Tactics
5) Lu Bu - Dynasty Warriors

(Please see page 1 for new tournament entries.)

my nominations

1) cloud-ff7
2) link-legend of zelda
3) dante-devil may cry 3
4) raziel-legacy of kain
5) kain- blood omen 2 and legacy of kain

my nominations

1) cloud-ff7
2) link-legend of zelda
3) dante-devil may cry 3
4) raziel-legacy of kain
5) kain- blood omen 2 and legacy of kain
Dante gets an automatic place for being the winner of the first tournament, so I guess you get another vote.

Guybrush Threepwood (The Secret of Monkey Island)
Manuel 'Manny' Calavera (Grim Fandango)
Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
Cid Highwind (FFVII)
Max (Sam & Max)

3) Cloud - FFVII
4) Sephiroth - FFVII

The third and fourth entrants into the tournament.

Caim (Drakengard 1)
Angelous (Drakengard....er...either one)
Virgil (Sp? Devil May Cry)
Orlandu (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Wolverine (Marvel Vs. Capcom 2)

12 more places are needed for the second tournament to begin. Get your five nominations in.

Back