Chocobos!!!

Chocobo`s are awesome If I owned one especially a gold chocobo who knows how much fun things I could do! Fly,Swim etc.

Ichigo said:
Chocobo`s are awesome If I owned one especially a gold chocobo who knows how much fun things I could do! Fly,Swim etc.

Chocobos fly? I don't remember T_T been a lot of time since I played with a Chocobo.>_<

Pff, If I had a chocobo it would be my Ride. The guy off of Pimp my Ride will be like "Thats a Pimpin Ride you have their!"

O_O *gasp* ....how could you... Well, If I had a chocobo, I'd take it anyway, and watch people stare in amasement, then have it eat the people who tried to capture it.

If I had one, we would go out looking for new species of chocobos together, like kinds from ever kind of land, and color, and there would be no racist chocobos, ever.

KFC - kuntucky fried chocobo lol
yeah they are cute and all i like the noise they make lol

Yeah, I really like Chocobos. I like the ones from the mainline FF games more than the Chocobo games' star. For appearance, my favorites would probably be the ones from FFVIII, but I liked the racing ones from FFVII for the action.

Chocobos fly? I don't remember T_T been a lot of time since I played with a Chocobo.>_<

*GASP* someone didnt play the chocobo mini quest on FFVII the best FF out there. The gold chocobo is the ultimate chocobo. It can fly(gold), run on land(yellow), go over rivers(blue), and climb over mountatins(black), at least I think thats it there might be a red one. I havnt played it for years so dont bind me to these words.

I love Chocobos, they get you where you need to go fast. Not just because they are supper speedy but because they keep you from running into all those battles you can't take two steps without getting attacked.... Oh ya, and would someone Pass me some Kentucky Fried Chocobo it smells GREAT!

Back