Who's Better Sephiroth or Cloud??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkCloud123

Gil

KH_Showdown_of_Fate.jpg

The two great figthers and now they have to face one on one and face to face

u shouldn't be asking
Cloud is the good guy and Sephiroth is the bad one so Cloud will always win.
end of the subject

and everytime sephiroth return cloud will always come for him even if he's in the grave

I think they're both equal to each other, but Sephiroth is drawn to Cloud extremely because of the hatred he feels towards him and that hate overwhelms him. This in turn, also makes Sephiroth, IMO, forget about everything he wants to do with the planet and to just defeat Cloud. Cloud is the good guy, naturally, so Cloud will always come out on top. Those two have a past that will never be unsettled, but I think Cloud is the better one because he didn't go crazy, go on massive killing sprees, nor does he wish for the planet to die...lol So of course, I chose Cloud.

I would always pick Cloud of course because he is the "good guy". I don't know if that is a fair question however, because they are not really in the same class to say if one is better than the other. Maybe it would be more appropriate to phrase the question as who do you "prefer"?

Hmmm, lemme think...

Buster Sword v. Masamune Blade (In terms of design, not power) "........"
(Cloud: 2 Sephy: 2)

Motorcycle v. Meteor (In terms of memerable compatibility) "........."
(Cloud: 2 Sephy: 2)

Omnislash v. Super Nova (In terms of damage AND graphics) "........"
(Cloud: 3 Sephy:3)

Relationship w/ Zack: Cloud: 1 Sephy: 0
Black Cloak: Cloud: 0 Sephy: 1
In-game contact with Aeris: Cloud: 1 Sephy: -1

Total points: Cloud: 7 Sephy: 5

I may not be good at math, but Cloud wins. I made that "versus" thing to prove that Sephy's a close second. (To be fair, who'd go off and kill your precious Aeris like that? Cloud wouldn't...)

This is like an Aeris VS Tifa poll - no-one ever wins however i voted for sephiroth - here was my criteria :

Sword - 6ft long sword just pwns all (0-1)
Clothers - Black beats purple - but only just(0-2)
Hair - The anti-gravity defying hair pwns all (1-2)
Memorable Moments - You all know what happens in - That - scene at the end of disk one - that is why sephiroth was voted #1 villain of all time (2-3)
Relationship with Tifa - Erm sephiroth sliced her with a sword - clouds her best friend so (3-3)
Relationship with Aeris - Clouds loves her and sephiroth - well you know what happens :( - (4-3)
Wow factor - Sephiroth wins - he is one of the most memorable characters in video game history - no villain can compete with his coolness (4-4)
Brains - Bless cloud didnt know who he was half of the game - while sephiroth was effectivly carrying out a plan to make him a god (4-5)
Theme Music - OWA = best FF Song ever so - (4-6)

The Winner - Sephiroth!

sephiroth wins because he will never die!! i pick sephiroth =p

blackrose everyone likescloud bcuz hes the good guy...naturally..newaze i like cloud bcuz he has grown very strong , strong enough to defeat sephiroth when they battle but ummmmm i like the villian better then the hero!

Hey F_F, if you could please make sure if you want to add another post and nobody has posted after you to use the edit button so there isn't double posting in the thread. Thank you! :)
~Lady Aerith~

Last edited by a moderator:
Sephiroth would and should have won.

1. In the movie Sephiroth stabbs clound in the arm, Cloud suddenly gains all this strenght (Plus his arm heals by the looks of it) and stamina back, and beats Sephiroth with one move witch in my eyes Sephiroth was still standing(Floating) after the attack.
2. The move Super Nova would have destroyed earth yet it dident.
3. Sephiroth is more skilled and by the looks of it, has an unlimited supply of energy, He is also ably to fly witch gives him an air advantage.
4. Sephiroth is far stronger mentaly and phisicly, He also appears to be faster aswell.

sephiroth for ever..... hes the man
and hes much stronger than cloud but since hes the bad guy they have to make him loose thats the rule but hes much stronger than cloud...

How do you say he's much stronger than Cloud? Cloud threw his ass into the Lifestream with the Masamune still impaled through his chest, Cloud kicked his ass in the end of the game using Omnislash, Cloud also kicked his ass yet again in Advent Children, so how do figure that Sephiroth is stronger when Cloud just keeps kicking his ass?

How do you say he's much stronger than Cloud? Cloud threw his ass into the Lifestream with the Masamune still impaled through his chest, Cloud kicked his ass in the end of the game using Omnislash, Cloud also kicked his ass yet again in Advent Children, so how do figure that Sephiroth is stronger when Cloud just keeps kicking his ass?
u know the rules good beats bad thats why hes always winning :)
sephiroth is untouchable in the game when he was a good guy remember when cloud tells his story??? every attack does 0 to sephiroth and each enemy is killed instantly...
and when u reach that area later in the game cloud gets hit and u cant kill instantly.. and i like sephiroth more thats why i chose him :)

eventhough cloud always wins, sephiroth is still the better one hands down. cloud only wins because he's the good guy.

Back