Congratulations, Lisa Liberality & Rhea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we don't have to do some major scroll down. ^_^ Heh, creative titles, there! Especially "Action, Kupo!" I love it!

Anyway, I say go for it.

Work it baby. <3
Work it guuud. <3
Tonight we're making a sephy bishie baby.
Wiff sephy threesome. <3

I just really want to congratulate Lisa. This is another excellent decision. I know she's gonna do great. :cool:

well that may be true, but if you just suddenly move everything and people can't find them, there is going to be confusing over this eventually, if you are going to move something you will cause confusion no avoiding that

I don't think she plans on moving everything...just shortening the length of the forum by moving a few things here and there, but enough so that everyone can adapt to the changes easily. Besides, there might be a slight confusion, yes...but give it a few hours/days and things should seem normal again. :)

Me thinks tis best to do a poll on this o.o

Will do later ^^

Instead of making another thread for Rhea, I have decided to stick with this same thread and to prevent any confusion. Seeing as Rhea is now our newest staff member on the team since Lisa has been promoted to an administrator, Rhea will be taking over Lisa's position and will hopefully help us out with the forum and load.

So yeah, a huge congratulations to our newly, lovely staff member, Rhea! I really hope you're going to do your job as a staff, take a good care of the forums and all. ^_^

Oh c'mon now, Darkblade, you know she'll do a good job! ;)

Congrats again, Rhea! ^_^ -Throws confetti around-

<STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #242f37; background-image: none; color: #cccccc; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>Another one, geez:P just kidding!

Congrats on the new position Rhea!
Have fun dealing with spammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back