Playstation Devil May Cry 4

Ive played the demo on 360 and it is pretty damn cool.

It gives you two options the first is killing so many enemies in 10 mins the second starts the same but goes on to a boss battle with no time limit at all on the second.

The gameplay seems more like the first game in terms of how it feels, I always felt 3 was a little too fast making it feel a little weak and 2 was more about prancing around.
4 Feels very solid and controllable, the devil arm is very interesting it makes it so much easier to get close to enemies or bring them to you. I always hated having to catch up to enemies and losing my style meter while doing it, only Vergil on 3SE could keep up with his teleporting move. 4 covers this nicely it seems.

I like Nero, he is totally freakin' sweet!
And the fact that when Dante is useable you can switch between styles without having to go to one of the checkpoint spots (or whatever...) is goning to make pulling off those insane combos so much easier

I've played the Demo on Xbox 360 and well lets just say it rules! The graphics are beautiful and the action is varied and smooth. Also the new Devil Arm gives a new dimension to the gameplay aswell as expanding the puzzle elements considerably!

Guys, please put more effort into your posts or we'll be handing out infractions. Your posts are way too brief.

America gets it today, sadly the UK gets it this Friday.

It came out a few days ago in the US I think. Did anyone get it? If so what's it like?

Anyway, comes out tommorrow in UK. :D

A friend of job get his one yesterday, and while reading the booklet, i was getting less and less excited about get this game.

And that picture of Dante with a rose in his mouth was enough to think about save that money and wait until March for SMBB.

I saw DMC4 for the XBOX 360 at EB Games today. The cover of course featured Nero, but I'm only going to buy the game if I get a PS3.

Guys, please put more effort into your posts or we'll be handing out infractions. Your posts are way too brief.

America gets it today, sadly the UK gets it this Friday.

I assume this'll be including you as well Ms 11 words in the proper post?

I've heard about that you'll need to install the game onto your PS3, and that it takes up a fair bit of space and that it takes 20 min to do. Now I don't have a problem waiting 20 min for a game to install since I've waited far longer but I would like to know from someone about why they have to do it?

I assume this'll be including you as well Ms 11 words in the proper post?

Sorry, since when were you given rights to talk back to staff members like that?

Eh I dont think so. Would you rather I threw infractions at people instead of warning them first. Another talk back like that and youre getting an infraction Scrutator. And I replied to the thread, so back off and watch it.

Anway, back on topic cause some people want to cause drama ...

I purchased a copy on Friday, but sadly Iv been ill and havent managed to play it yet. It was advertisied when I seen Cloverfield and it looked lushy.

I bought it last Friday too and it's a quality game with a great battle system and a great storyline. However, I didn't like the 20mins at the beginning (before you play the game) where you have to wait for it to save something (dunno what it is?)

I bought it on Saturday, it is a brilliant game, much harder than the previous games. I even died numerous times on the first boss! The savior was quite fun to fight too. I am currently up to the final boss, who keeps killing me. :sad:

So, all in all very challenging and quite enjoyable and I can't wait till I get the 'must die' modes. :D

It is a fun game! I liked Nero, but I think towards the beginning I was just waiting to play as Dante. Then I got Dante, and realised I prefered Nero!! Great game anyway, can't wait to finish it!

Btw, the 20 minutes at the beginning is so that the game plays smoother, its happened with other games before, but generally not for as long. Hopefully this will be improved for any future games!

Btw, the 20 minutes at the beginning is so that the game plays smoother, its happened with other games before, but generally not for as long. Hopefully this will be improved for any future games!

Ah I see, cheers ^_^
I don't see why they should have to do it considering how good the PS3 is...but I agree, hopefully that will be improved >_<

Its a stunning game, the FMVs are just jaw dropping and Dante just makes me ... ;) But yeah, ahem good game. My friends already completed it, but dont think hes done DevilMode yet. Im still on Human.

Back