Did anybody use Tecknicks?

The Best

THE UNDYING
Veteran
Gil
well i played the game but i never used the tecknicks and mostly relied on magicks but did the others do the same

I used charge early on in the game if i ran out of ethers
i got telekinesis for fighting the phoenix

telekinesess was good but i never used that one but i did use steal at the beggining of the game but later on i never used a tecknick

its good to know that i am not the one who thinks tecknicks are useeless

Actually some of them are kinda necessary, such as Libra. I know you didn't walk on traps throught the entire game. Also Shades of Black is useful for conserving or if you ran out of mp, so it casts a random black magic. Souleater is good for dealin massive dammage, but consumes hp obviously. So you had to use these at least once, and libra is always a must.

I use Charge all the time. It's very much a lifesave, and has proved VERY useful for me in Giruvegan.

isnt charge the one which regains mp but it is risky as there is a chance of it decreasing to 0 and have you finished the game

That's the one, but if you're looking to heal someone from ailments or just heal your whole party up, or even get a decent quickening chain going, it's rather good.

have you noticed that most tecknicks are related to magicks and you didnt answer my second question

some of them are essential -

steal obviously, if you want vaan in the sky pirates den, or infact if you want the genji armour, this is the only way to get it.
Libra - lets you miss traps and gives you info about the enemy
charge - set this to a gambit - self mp =<10% - charge and you never have to worry about running out - particularly good if you just beat a boss with quickenings and have to get to the save crystal with no mp.
telekinesis - vital for attacking flying enemies - including a certain esper

many i didn't use, but a lot of them were worth it.

I used Libra, Steal, Poach, Charge, and Soul Eater (just for fun :D).

Haven't got it yet but I expect to be using Telekinesis.

Oojit where is Running Out? I can't seem to find it.

The only two I even so much as bothered to purchase are Steal and Libra. Steal... naturally for grabbing certain rare items, or just getting a bit extra in your stock of a commonly dropped item, and then Libra. However, I'd only need to use this if I didn't have Bangle equipped... and seeing as I have better accessories to equip, I always use Libra. :p

The others... despite their uses, I've not bothered with. I'd much rather spend my turn attacking, or supporting.

I used Libra, Steal, Poach, Charge, and Soul Eater (just for fun :D).

Haven't got it yet but I expect to be using Telekinesis.

Oojit where is Running Out? I can't seem to find it.

sorry, that was continued from the charge one - i was saying you don't have to worry about running out of mp.

I used steal right off the bat to get the Sky Pirates Den trophy, but not too much after that. I have Telekinesis on a gambit for foe flying creatures, and I use Expose and Wither on hard bosses. The rest though just don't seem to fit into my gaming style or strategy so I ahrdly ever used them.

I used steal alot especially while running around leveling up.
I played with all of them now and then just for kicks.
Charge sounds cool!! I need to get that.
I'm still missing alot of them though..... WTF? I beat the game I guess I need to run back through it to get the rest of them.

addle sux, it never works -.-

I use telekinesis and that's all

The only ones I used on a regular basis was Libra and Steal. I did use some others like Charge, Poach but only about twice. I didn't really find most of the technicks useful.

Libra and Telekensis, but I would use Guns or Bows to kill flying creatures

Steal every so often, gotta get the Genji Items :)

Back