Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Shanotto

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
My personal favorite dissidia hero is Warrior of Light. He is a great cool looking fighter. His HP attacks and combos are awesome!

Last edited:
Terra is my main because i love magic casters, i use onion knight at the start then i found Terra to be a much more enjoyable character. Holy combo has gotta be my favourite move.

For me it's the Warrior of Light. I don't know why people don't like him because, aside from Onion Knight he gives me a great deal of bother if I fight him. With Bitter End and Prism Sword (I THINK it's called, that one with the giant gem thing) he also has great range for a swordsman ad pretty good speed. And with his shield throw he can cut through an enemy's attack to deal his own as well as use it to scoop enemies into the air :)

My Main character is Squall! Squall FTW and my second is Tidus , He always brings the mood back in the group! xD

My favourite character at the moment is Squall :D Though his attacks are often sluggish and boring, his BP attacks are absolutely amazing :D

My main is Terra Branford. She has the best magic in the game and her brv attacks and hp attacks are truly the stuff of legend. In ex mode she has multiple abilities like double brv attacks or hp attacks :awesome: Very sexy girl too!

Onion knight definately. The all-time fave job from FFT (PSP version) and FFIII. <3

Followed by Tidus.

I'm not surprised I'm the only one who voted for Firion :O (So far... I hope)

He uses EVERY weapon possible, his attacks are awesome!
Yes, he's a little slow, but I'm leveling him up FAST. I already have 3 different HP attacks...
There's just something about him, I dunno, he's like my beast. xD

Next would be Terra... Onion knight... Cloud... and Zidane. :)
I can't play ass Warrior of Light for my life. :gonk:

Of course, as my favorite FF protagonist, Cloud started off as my main. But I grew to use him as a personal favorite because of his abilities in this game as well.

Zidane is another favorite of mine. I kind of consider him the Hwoarang (Tekken) of Dissidia. It helps that he's another one of my favorite protagonists as well.

And Camiex, you are not alone. Firion's probably the third on my list. He's certainly challenging to use because of his speed, but I like using him. His weapon combos are just sick. And his HP attacks are effective, I think.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised I'm the only one who voted for Firion :O (So far... I hope)

I was in a crossroad of choice between Firion and Cecil. I already started Shade Impulse using Firion, but quit and switched to Cecil. Cecil is more beautiful :P and I prefer someone who can change their speed mid-battle.
Firion is still level 20 (never used him again after the switch) and Cecil is level 98.

My vote goes for ... Tidus !
He's just one of a kind, cheerful, helpful, friendly and ... AWESOME!!! I think Tidus and Cloud will have the biggest amount of votes here :)

Cloud is normally my fave FF character, but I like using Zidane a lot more because he is more versatile IMO. Also, he has lots of cool combos that are just insane!

Terra, I think, she's easily got the best magic, but her lack of speed or agility isn't very good and her starting HP attacks aren't particularly good either, Tornado is just lousy, and whilst flood has got quite good range it is inaccurate.
After her probably Onion Knight, his speed is superb, but unless you time his HP attacks perfectly, they can be easily dodged.

My vote was for Terra because of her great BP attacks and generally speedy movements. Controling her just feels smooth and I got used to her like straight away (on the demo). And now I have the actual game, she is still my favourite character. Bad thing about her, though, is that her beggining HP moves SUCK, Tornado is easily dodged and so is Flood for the most part. I normally have to chase after them and hope they don't block my HP attack xD.

My main character is Onion Knight! X3

Originally, it was Tidus, but I shifted to Onion Knight because I felt more comfortable with his move set. The best thing about him, imo, is the fact that he's quick, and it's easy to make him jump away to evade enemy attacks. Also, all his Brave attacks can be chained to an HP attack, or another Brave attack, which I find very useful when I get into sticky situations. My personal favorite is his Thunder to Flare, because his Thunder, although mid-ranged, falls in the direction of the opponent, and when you catch them, execute Flare for the kill. Very neat, especially when you've leveled him up pretty high.

Mine would be Tidus, thats because his my main character in Dissidia , His nearly lvl 100, I finished 1 Shade Impulse =].

Back