Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Never

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Hate it

Votes: 17 19.5%

• Total voters
I drink wine sometimes. My dad made me try a sip of beer but it tastes bad in my opinion.
Idiots don't have opinions.
SHUT UP!

I occasionally have Smirnoff Ice..like every 6 months.

I DESPISE all forms of alcohol. Alcohol is something which can wreck innocent lives.

Never xD lol. I don't drink and I never would touch alchol :P. I choose "I hate it."

I occasionally have Smirnoff Ice..like every 6 months.

I DESPISE all forms of alcohol. Alcohol is something which can wreck innocent lives.
That's how we talk man xD.

-Karura

I tend to not drink alcohol. I've seen what it does to people when they drink to the extreme and it scares me. However, if the occasion is special then I would drink a glass of wine or a cocktail, but I could never drink spirits on their own such as vodka or anything like that.

I never have and never will. Yeah people tell me to live a little but I don't have to drink to prove that I can live a wildside.

I dont care if I sound like a goody-goody, I hate what beer does to people, it turns them into Mindless oafs and creates Violence, Sure it may be relaxing but whats so "Cool" about drunken fights, hanging out in fields, Going over to a friends Gaff, in order to drink, It just makes you feel sick and ruins the next day for you. I Never have drank but I usually go to parties or hang out with friends who drink. I Dont drink but they always offer me.

I Dont give into peer pressure, im 16 years old, Sure I'm a loser, but why should beer be able to dominate your life, all its used for is to destroy your Liver, Ill stick to Pepsi thank you!

(My rant of the day done)

I dislike alcohol, I prefer having a clear head and rational thinking. I wish more people would agree with me, but in the region I live in drinking is considered one of the best pastimes ever. Great...

I'm disappointed at the lack of "always"s. No drunks on this board? For shame.

I don't drink it, myself. I'm loyal to the skunk.

Nah, and I hate the stereo-typical view of teenagers on the streets, drinking.

I drink a shandy or a beer at Christman and New-year, or even champagne ONCE at my neighbours birthday. I'd prefer not to drink my life away. Personally, it tastes disgusting, too.

Back