Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Never

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Hate it

Votes: 17 19.5%

• Total voters
I never have and never will. Yeah people tell me to live a little but I don't have to drink to prove that I can live a wildside.

Hoo-rah, I could've quoted many people on here. I'm shocked to find so many people share my opinion on alcohol being horrible - everyone where I live values it like some sort of heavenly necessity. I've never tried it, nor will I ever.

I found that going sober to parties SUCKS. You just look at a bunch of drunken idiots when you're sober, but when you are also drunk, everybody is your friend. So when there is a party I will drink before and durring the party (and occasionally after :D ). If I'm not going out however, I will not drink.

I've never tried it before, and I don't want to for awhile now. It just seems so stupid for people to think your cool for drinking. I would like to try it, but only to see what it's like. I wouldn't drink enough to get drunk.

Alcohol is the curse of my family, to me I think they drink to forget something. They say it makes them feel good, I don't drink and I don't plan on doing so for a very long time.

I drink on occasions. Mainly Vodka, Guinness, Becks, and Soju are the only things I've had recently.

Well, I've drank alcohol before, but only to uh taste what it's like. Last time I drank was many months ago. ^_^ And I can barely finish a cup.

My alcohol tolerance isn't high at all. >.<

Back