• Sometimes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Never

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Hate it

Votes: 17 19.5%

• Total voters
Lacan said:
I'm disappointed at the lack of "always"s. No drunks on this board? For shame.

I don't drink it, myself. I'm loyal to the skunk.
Yeah mate :cool:

I am actually rather shocked that pretty much nobody here except for me (and possibly a few others) doesn't drink on a regular basis. Trying to be straight edge = uncool, even the great Auron of FF X likes to delve into the 'ol alchamahol.:lol:

Blech, no. I've tasted some before, but that was just one time. I don't understand the point of drinking. Yeah, it may be fun, but the bad outweighs the good (ex. hangover, yucky skin, killing of the brain cells)... Besides, I know plenty of other ways to have fun without slowly killing myself.

I only have drink alcohol twice.
My cousin made me drink it. And it was 2 years ago, I think.

I don't hate alcohol. I just think it's not yet time for me to indulge to such things..

Fact...Alcohol is both medicine and a drug.
That's why some people just can't stop drinking.

yip i drink..... im at the legal age so it's no fun anymore..... any one agree that being toasted is fun...... (toasted means drunk, but not too drunk). ANy one been drunk enough to make a a beer castle out of all the old beer cans......

karl

I used to smoke loads and loads of pot everyday for 5 years, I gave pot up for 5 days and needed a substitue so I now drink a lot of beer/wine/cider.

Im muslim so im forbidden to drink alcohol, tried it once and it wasent nice, never tried it again.

When I was younger I drank alot mostly at parties or nights out hanging with the guys. Now though I have the ocassional beer once a month or so. I don't like getting crapped faced any longer so I drink one or 3 and thats it. I prefer waking up without a spliting headache or feeling like I have been hit by a truck

There are much better ways to destroy my life. Although, they say a glass of wine a day is good for you.

Rarely, if ever. I think it's sad if you have to have alcohol to have a good time like it seems with so many other ppl my age. And I just don't like the taste and it makes me sick!

Back