Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • Never

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Hate it

Votes: 17 19.5%

• Total voters
Sometimes. It's overrated if you ask me, been doing it since I turned 14, but if it's there, I'll drink it. I think if you are a stable enough person who knows self control, there is no problem with drinking.

i will give scotch a try the next time i get my drink on...
what brand do you recomend there Saske-Kun??

*gross* if ya like it then try it.....if i was in your place i would drink chanpane.....yummy!! if i wasint a girl i would drink it till i fell out! ok mabey not but it still yummy :)

*gross* if ya like it then try it.....if i was in your place i would drink chanpane.....yummy!! if i wasint a girl i would drink it till i fell out! ok mabey not but it still yummy :)
i have tried champane and i have to say im not a fan...my mother gets a bottle for christmas every year, and every year i try it again and its still gross...>_<

Hate it

I grew up seeing what it does to people and that's enough to put you off it. I live somewhere where people spend most of their money and spare time trying to get as drunk as they can as fast as they can I don't understand why they waste their money just to wake up feeling like shit every morning :confused:

Yeah,I've had my share.I love bourbon,namely Knob Creek and Old Forester,Woodford Reserve and Bookers.I drank my ass off at least every other day.It took a DUI last year to wake me up.Just got my license back,and for the first time since then I went to a bar and had a few beers and drove,just to test it.I was fine,but all the old feelings started coming up,and I hated myself for it.Just like when I indulge in a few cigarettes,I wanna die afterwards,cause it's like all the progress I thought I was making is down the drain.I work out and try to be healthy,but I have a few thorns in the flesh,as you might say.

>.< FINE dont like it.....i will still love my chanpane!

yess....i wish to one day try a french brand.....

ya....my mom said some thing about a brand like this.....BUT i have still never tryed it!

oUuuhh >.< i have.....it burnt....echh ekk i dont like it.....

nope.....i dont like much i have a very ....tast then most :)

Back