Votes: 9 20.0%
  • No, but I don't want one

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Yes, iPod Video

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yes, iPod Nano

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Yup, I gotta Shuffle. Though, by reasons known only to me, it got run over by a car and soaked with water. And so, it only works when it wants to.

Their handy, not havin' to carry around so many CDs, but I kinda missed usin' my CD player though, I was so used to it.

i bought my creative zen mp3 player at the beginning of the whole ipod craze... i thought about getting one but i didnt like the round spinning touch pad to choose songs...im happy with my 30 gb mp3 player though

I have an Ipod Shuffle, mostly for on the go music for in school.
I put OWA-AC version, some Black Mages songs, Disturbed,
Slipknot, SOAD and etc. Best thing when you're bored. xD

Regrettably, yes I do. I've so far had nothing but problems with it, and had to return it twice. The battery life is very short, although I'm hoping to get a new Li-ion battery for it which should help. I guess it shoudn't be too bad once I get the new battery, but it's still been a pain. I should have gone with something else, maybe a Creative.

Last edited:
Regrettably, yes I do. I've so far had nothing but problems with it, and had to return it twice. The battery life is very short, although I'm hoping to get a new Li-ion battery for it which should help. I guess it shoudn't be too bad once I get the new battery, but it's still been a pain. I should have gone with something else, maybe a Creative.

i never had any problems with my ipod

Back