Do you have to pay Per month?

It's not yet, and probably never will be. Square Enix already said they hated working with Sony.

One questions. Does it have RP servers? If not, I'm out. That's the only thing in games that actually...well...keeps me entertained. Walking around a town and getting nothing but "OMG WTB PIECE DE MIERDA /T IMAWHORE" really bugs me.

One questions. Does it have RP servers? If not, I'm out. That's the only thing in games that actually...well...keeps me entertained. Walking around a town and getting nothing but "OMG WTB PIECE DE MIERDA /T IMAWHORE" really bugs me.

None of them are classified as role playing servers. Every server is the same as every other server aside from players and economy,

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who explained this and voiced their opinions. i love final fantasy and was excited when i heard about this one, however i'm a mac and playstation user and was mighty miffed when they didn't release it as a pc/mac version. so it's taken me a while to get over that and i bought the bullet and bought a xbox 360, my copy of ff xi should be in tomorrow, so i'm all excited again!

i think the prospect of playing a ff game in a community base is going to be great fun!

you can walk around all month picking up pennies off the ground and be able to pay for it every month. It's not that much money if you are able to afford everything else that's required to play the game.

Not really because my brother have the game and he did not have to pay per month for his game.:hug:

Shockingly enough I'm back as well, look up Kannon on the Shiva server, since my vet Kannon on Remora is in the hands of a french guy... a good french guy! But what can I say... I'm still cooler. o_O)b

Back