Do you like Blitzball

I hate blitzball i thought it was going to be easy but no it wasnt i cant even get one goal without them grabbing the ball from me blitzball in ffx-2 it sucks because you dont even control the characters you just watch them play and suck at it which i think is retarded i mean why put it in if you arent even going to play.

I got really really addicted to blitzball. Its just theres so many flaws to it. Once Brother was in your team you were basically invincible. Having the ball stolen from you when you have like 7 endurance more than the persons attack was just irratating. The hardest team were the al bheds their keeper was amazing. Nimrook??? Anyway, I can say that blitzball was one of my favourite mini games in Final Fantasy despite all the annoying tendancies it has.

Yeah Blitzball was always tough for me because I even lost against the Goers at the tournament is there anything different that really happens when you beat the goers? I do not mind blitzball but I do not play it in my spare time lol.

Yeah Blitzball was always tough for me because I even lost against the Goers at the tournament is there anything different that really happens when you beat the goers? I do not mind blitzball but I do not play it in my spare time lol.

You get a strength sphere and the scene in Luca where Wakka leaves the Aurochs, they are holding the trophy. Nothing else is different. :)

I think what annoyed me most was that to get the Jupiter Sigil to maximise Wakka's last weapon you had to get all of his limit breaks and then win the Sigil afterwards. Meaning winning a LOT. So Wakka is the only person on FFX who's last weapon I have not maximised and it's very upsetting! :(

Ah I loved Blitzball. Sure, it had it's flaws, but I found it very enjoyable and I played it LOTS. I was SO dissapointed with the way it was presented in X-2 :(

im sure it was impossible to win in that dam game i never bothered to play it except when i had to in Luca.GAAAR! it annoyed me!

Blitzball was fun in my opinion. It got to be way too easy later on though. I would be winning games 10-0 at least and it became boring. I vowed to get my chars to the highest levels in Blitzball when I started and ended up stopping after like 50 games cause it was too boring lol

Blitzball was an extremely difficult game for me. I didn't win a single game. (Probably because I really didn't care or took time to read instructions) If the plot wasn't going to change if I won or not. I'd gladly lose with pride.

lime

I've finally mastered Blitzball, and in the process discovered that the Ronso suck at life. :D The only team I can't easily beat is the Psyches, but I've only lost to them once. So yeah, one win away from getting Status Reels now.

Oh--also, I hate it when they use Super Goalie. :/

I hated Blitzball at first but it grew on me, when I had to get Wakka's Sigil/Crest.
In the Luca game I just tended to score once, then keep passing good for exp.
But If I ever got near the goals I would shoot.
Shrilly prize for that Luca game, A little spike trophy and a Strength Sphere was it?

But I don't get the whole attack system in Blitzball like you got higher attack then there endurance but yet you tackle right past them?
Shrilly shrilly.

Ok, this is from a noob:
is blitzball worth it for the sake of Wakka?
I mean, a friend told me that he got better by playing blitz, but is it time wasting or worth it?

I think what annoyed me most was that to get the Jupiter Sigil to maximise Wakka's last weapon you had to get all of his limit breaks and then win the Sigil afterwards. Meaning winning a LOT. So Wakka is the only person on FFX who's last weapon I have not maximised and it's very upsetting! :(

The only weapon i could not maximise (without the aid of a cheat disc) was Kimarhi's those butterflies were imposhibibble!!!

And Blitzball was so addictive I could spend hours just Blitzing, I found it really easy to get Wakka's Overdrive's :lol:

Don't know why they even bothered to go through the trouble of making through making the whole Blitzball thing, it just seems really dull, boring, and pointless to me, it doesn't bring anything good to the game, hated being forced to play a game of it. :/

I Hate Blitzball it is the worst side game in FF history. It is a random game but it always screws you in the end.

Blitzball was so fun and I mastered it quickly. I would just sit and play blitzball for hours upon hours and not even worry about the story.

Back