Does anybody else think FFXII killed Malboro's?

Let's see what you think of Vivians when you get to Giruvegan, and one of their attacks causes Disease on you. :3

@ anyone who still thinks that theyre crap

The way I remember Malboro's was that they were big giant plant like creatures with various annoying status ailments and would normally be considered my most hated random battle because I never liked encountering them. In FFXII, they are my most hated for just being too weak and small. They don't really do anything that affects you and they are fairly easy when you first get to the respective areas they are in.

Let's see what you think of Vivians when you get to Giruvegan, and one of their attacks causes Disease on you. :3

@ anyone who still thinks that theyre crap

I fought them. They were so so.

re

I think that only the great malboro (in ffx) brought me problems because of bad breath, but after training my characters a while and getting some abilities like "ribbon", it got very easy. In ff12 i think their difficulty was low, but only for their low hp cause their new breath attacks gave me some headaches (specialy the first time i went to giruvegan).

the worst enemy ever in 10 but in this 12... haven't got to them yet but by the sounds of it... they'll be easy :)

Definitely. The only Malboro that only looked like one, due to its size, is the Mark Hunt, Carrot.

Though its legs are too long, if you call it legs. Let's just call them roots.

And also... WTF IS UP WITH THE CROWNS ON SOME OF THEM?! And the mustaches too!

Back