excited about the main character?

I have only seen 2 characters so far in FF13,, and I think they look totally cool.. Some say lightning is a femail version for cloud.

Is it really that hard to tell which section of the forum you're posting in?

Seeing as the battle system for this game has been described by SE as a more 'realistic' version of KH's, I don't think you'll be able to use all those swords unless in special circumstances, like how Sora could only use two Keyblades if he was in a certain form, the same system may be implimented with this game.

i was thinking it might be a limit break type thing, ya know? otherwise, how would you equip him with weapons? you would need to buy like 15 swords for him.

Yeah, you'd have to figure you'd be pretty much invincible if you could use 15+ swords at once whenever you wanted, a Limit Break seems the wisest option.

I heard that Square said that the main character in VersusXIII isn't gonna be as powerful as he looks in the trailer to begin with.

I think he's the coolest of himself and Lightning. Lightning is cool and all, but I dunno, she's beginning to remind me of Yuna from X-2 in a way. I like the idea that the main character from VersusXIII is the last heir to the throne, and he just looks pretty damn cool, and he DOESN'T look emo, either.

From what I hear, the game itself and most of the characters are supposed to be darker then what were all used to. I don’t know... he looks alright for what seem to be the main antagonist, almost seems to be possessed with the red eyes and all. Truth is, we don’t know much about him. Hopefully the Tokyo game show will give us a little more info on the characters and game.

hmm, storm? not sure im a fan, for some reason it doesnt work out as well as other weather type names FF has featured. im not too fond of it.

FFXIII's main character does look very power house and awesum and he looks like one of the best main characters if not the best that have been used in a final fantasy game

To tell the truth, I would like to play this game :D aha, I wouldn't buy FFXIII, but I would buy this one, FFXIII doesn't captivates me :S

:I

The character looks so cool haha.

To tell the truth, I would like to play this game :D aha, I wouldn't buy FFXIII, but I would buy this one, FFXIII doesn't captivates me :S

I agree, this game looks a lot better than FXIII, which reminds me of FFXII just a little too much.

I hope the battle system for this game isn't one bit ATB related...

From what I see, it seemed like everyone liked the guy when they first laid eyes on him many months ago, especially when everyone's whoring him in their signatures and avatars.

I can't deny the fact that he looks pretty sweet. If his badass genes come out right, he may just remind me of Dante (DMC, a game I pretty much suck pies with).

I agree, this game looks a lot better than FXIII, which reminds me of FFXII just a little too much.

I hope the battle system for this game isn't one bit ATB related...
They both are equally anticipated to me. FFXIII looks more like the blockbuster equivalent of the 2 with amazing set-pieces and amazing choreographed action sequences. FF Versus XIII seems like the dark, intense of the 2, with a very deep and eerie nature. They both share qualities that I would very much like to see.

the character from XIII versus has a cool background story and whatnot, the last in the line of a royal family that protected the last crystal blah blah. whens the last time you played royalty in a FF? yeah its been a while, should be interesting.

I like the look of him, he looks pretty awesome. I like the name Storm, it sounds pretty cool and would fit right in.

Im actually quite excited myself this guy looks massive and really dangerous plus on what I saw in the trailer so far on the abilities he has its great I cant wait

I am very exited about him, especially when i heard that this game will be the strongest (in terms of psychological development of the characters), so i am looking forward playing it...

I cant wait for both games to come out. But I did like the main character from this one and the fact that he seems pretty protected by a sheild of swords.

He looks really badass and I'm really happy that FF seems to be going back to its roots.

He doesnt seem that differnt. I mean he looks different in the graphics but can you imagine if you saw say Cecil for the first time in good graphics youd probably think hes bad ass :P. He looks cool and i definilty got a PS3 just so i could play FFXIII :P

Meh... I just don't feel A PS# is worth getting for XIII. From what I've seen, the games are nothing really special... They don't seem to have any storyline, and the main character from Versus XIII just seems too much of a bada**... I mean, he's like, god-moding with twenty-something swords floating around and attacking all that move...

Back