Anime Favorite anime couples?

I like Merril and Wolfgang (Trigun) although they only get together once i could really feel the love there, they just made since

Gaaawsh, do I have tons. Here are a few.

Chibi MoonxElios/Pegasus (Sailor Moon)
MeganxAJ (Shutterbox)
LoreleixTucker (Pokemon)
HinataxNaruto (Naruto)
SakuraxRock Lee (Naruto)
TohruxKyo (Fruits Basket)
RikuxDaisuke (DNAngel)
AlicexFrey (Alice 19th)
YoruichixKisuke (Bleach)
MomoxAizen (Bleach)
SakuraxLee (Card Captor Sakura)
AkitoxShigure (Fruits Basket)
MachixYuki (Fruits Basket)
GlaciaxMaes Hughes (FMA)
MionxKeichii (When They Cry)
RinxSesshomaru (Inuyasha)
KagomexKoga (Inuyasha)
AzaleaxChildman (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen)
MelfinexGene (Outlaw Star)

Chii and Hideki from Chobits... Oh my GOD! They are so cute.

And Hideki giving up sex to be with her... ^^ That takes a man.

Euphemia x Suzaku,one of my favorite anime couples of all time.The were perfect for each other and so cute.
Soubi x Ritsuka,a nice Yaoi couple,they'd be perfect if Ritsuka was older.

Yeah, I'm not really big on romance either, unless they do it right.

Chi and Hideki are a must for sure. I actually haven't seen the anime, only read the manga, but still. Just makes you want to say "awwww."

They're not really a couple, but I really like the potential between Orihime and Ichigo. I mean, duh, there's clearly something there. And they're like, this weird kind of right for each other, by being the other's balance. 'Tis cute.

Ha, also, Light and Misao is totally evil. And I love it. >=D

Adding....
Kisuke x Yoruichi-so cute together
Hinata x Naruto-I hope they end up this way
Maka x Soul-I believe they're perfect for each other

IchigoxSenna from bleach!!!
I wuvvles them so much!!!
And then it would have to be IshidaxOrihime (BLEACH)

I just read a Anime book on Wolf's Rain. It sounded really cool. I should go read it.

I feel kinda of.. out of the whole anime thing. The "newest" series I'm in touch with is Death Note, everything else... nada :monster:

Is it pathetic that the end of Chobits made me cry? When I first read it, I thought the ending was the SWEETEST thing ever. I admit it, I am a total sap. So yeah, I agree with Chii/Hideki.

Some I like:

Ashitaka/San from Princess Mononoke. Just because you can't deny anything in this movie is amazing, including these two. They were the sort of romantic that doesn't go all-out romantic, which is the best way at portraying relationships.

Paazu/Sheeta from Castle in the Sky. I think that it's Miyazaki's world that give the characters a heightened sense of romantacism but nonetheless... these two were cute.

Makoto/Chiaki, Girl Who Leapt Through Time. I really, really don't want to give anything away to anyone who hasn't seen this movie... but I was verging on tears. Chiaki!! :sad:

Sorata/Arashi from X/1999. These two are just way too heartwrenchingly sad. Sorata was fated from birth to die protecting the woman he loves. He chooses Arashi to be that woman. She tries so hard to keep her emotional distance from him... but in the end, she falls for him too.
As a result, she defects to the enemy side in order to protect him.
GAH so freaking sad :sad:

Van/Hitomi from Vision of Escaflowne, because it's freaking iconic. Escaflowne was probably one of the best anime I have ever seen, and the bittersweet romance between these two just added so much to it.
It sucks so hard, because in any adaptation of the story, they cannot end up together.

Sakura/Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura. It's just plain adorable on an epic scale. On a similar note, I also liked Eriol/Tomoyo quite a bit, even though they never got together. Touya/Yuki was adorable too. CCS actually had a bunch of good couples, actually.

I have a few more, but I don't feel like elaborating. I'll add, Kenshin/Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin, Ash/Misty from Pokemon, a bunch of stuff out of Gundam Wing and Digimon, Light/Misa of Death Note, Misato/Kaji from Evangelion :P

Code Geass-LelouchxCC They seem to have a secret relationship going on that we don't see much of but i still think its there.

Code Geass-SuzakuxEuphemia These 2 truly loved each other war brought them together and war broke them apart which i find very sad.

Fixed sorry bout that

Mod's Edit: Could you please elaborate why you like these couples? What makes them your favourite ones? Posts such as these can be classified as spam and may be deleted next time. =]

Last edited:
Ranma and Akane! (Ranma 1/2)

They bicker, but they have their moments. Plus, their parents engaged them! Hilarious.

Seriously speaking, though, another reason I love this couple is because their relationship improves as the series goes on. Each one goes as far as risking their lives to save the other. If that ain't love, then what is it, then?

Lelouch x Kallen (Code Geass)

In all my years of watching anime, this pairing tugged at my heart the most. They didn't get all that many moments, but their words and actions every time they did have a scene alone together spoke volumes.

my personal favorites are naruto x hinata(naruhina), sasodei (sasori x deidra, yes, it is creepy.), sasusaku (sasuke x sakura), narusaku (naruto x sakura), sakuhina (sakura x hinata, yes it is a fantasy i have.), sakuino (sakura x ino, another fantasy.), and that is about all, i will post again if i come up with any more. evey one in this list is from naruto.

KHR

Kyoko and Tsuna - This seems pretty inevitable but still I'm dying for it to happen on-screen/page, that is going to be one epic kiss when it comes.

Haru and Gokudera - They seem pretty perfect fro each other and there also seems to be definite chemistry, a strong possibilit and one I'd like to see happen

To Aru Majustu no Index

Touma and Misaka would be another great one, they seem to fit perfectly and there is always definite romantic tension when they talk.

Hei x Yin from Darker than BLACK (So romantic and so sad! *insert whining here*)

Naruto x Hinata --- canonz :p

Sasuke x Sakura --- come on, when Sasuke left peoplez?

Gaara x Toph -- you never said it couldn't be crack anime! lol

D x A -- Eureka Seven

Kisuke x Yoruichi -- Bleach

To list 'em by series:

Evangelion - AsukaxShinji. Read Re-Take. Read Angelic Days. That is all I can say.

Evangelion - HikarixToji. Because in a series like Evangelion, it's reassuring to see two mentally balanced characters enter into a stable relationship.

Evangelion - GendoxYui. For this, I recommend reading volume 5 of "Angelic Days". It's one of the most adorable things ever.

Evangelion - KaworuxRei. Shut up. The fanart's adorable.

Fullmetal Alchemist - EdxWinry. I supported the pairing for a long time, and was convinced back when Ed promised that the next time he made Winry cry, she'd be crying tears of joy. Chapter 108 made it canon.

Gurren Lagann - YokoxKamina. TEN. TIMES. OVER. ;_;

Hellsing - IntegraxAlucard. ATTENTION STEPHENIE MEYER: THIS IS HOW YOU DO A HUMAN/VAMPIRE RELATIONSHIP. Seriously, the dialogue bits these two have might as well be rough fondles and hard thrusting. You can feel it.

Kaibutsu Oujo - ReirixRiza. Vampire/werewolf romance at its absolute best. It helps that half the compromising positions they end up in are due to fighting (Okay, so technically this IS operating off the "hate=love" principle).

K-On! - RitsuxMio. Because Romeo and Juliet practically confirmed it for us. Even the student body agreed.

K-On! - HTT Orgy. Okay, this is entirely thought of from Mugi's viewpoint. :3

Naruto - KankuroxTenten. I am allowed my crack.

One Piece - ZoroxPerona. You know you like it :3 (Perona for next crewmember!)

Yotsuba&! - AsagixTorako. These two need more material, badly :3

Teen Titans/Hellraiser - PinheadxRaven. I once debated this one with people at the height of Teen Titans' popularity, and goddammit it made sense.

Granted there are more pairings I support (NarutoxSakura, MelloxMatt, ClarexJean) but those are the biggies. I realized Evangelion has quite a few, but it's such a shippable series :)

Last edited:
Misaki x Usui! (Kaicho wa Maid-sama!)
Gotta love them! If you haven't watch it or read it, then go watch/read it!
Usui: handsome, secretive, rich guy equipped with a million talents yet, he expresses his love in a very unusual (and sometimes perverted) manner
Misaki: cute, famous, poor girl who plays hard to get XD

Whoa, I have a bunch of these couples! okay, starting from my OTP:

1. Ichigo x Rukia (IchiRuki) Bleach - Read/Watch Bleach and prove to yourself it's destiny. And watch Bleach movie 3: Fade to Black. It's the ultimate IchiRuki proof :x3: I don't care what anybody else says, they're canon. Every chapter nailed it :inlove:

Shinji x Rei (Neon Genesis Evangelion) I prefer the original Evangelion, because there, it shows that he really has feelings for her. Though the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion was a little disappointing.
Shinji and Asuka was the only ones left on earth after the Third impact.

Lelouch x CC (Code Geass) - Well, don't tell me it's not obvious. These two surely has something going on between them. No Matter what happens CC is always beside Lelouch.

Ed x Winry (FMA) I love Ed's stubbornness to admit he's in love with her.

Eureka x Renton (Eureka 7) An alien and a human. And I like the fact that he'll do anything for her to the point where I think he's stupid for making a fool of himself.

Lenalee x Allen (D-Gray man) Right now, they may not be that canon yet, because nothing extremely significant has happened that can be say they'd be a couple. There's Lavi, who obviously likes Lenalee, but I think she and Allen will still end up together.

Katara x Zuko (Avatar: The legend of Aang) Yes, they didn't end up together, but who cares? I think they're the perfect couple. Aang's too short and he's still a kid.

Narutoxhinata. They make the best couple in all the anime series ive seen. There just soo good together ^^ And Hot

Back