Anime Favorite anime couples?

Panty and Brief (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)

Okay so technically
this only actually became canon (SEX CONFIRMED!) in the latest episode,
but they've generally been cute nonetheless. I suppose there's also something in the way Panty and Stocking each call him "Geek-Boy". Panty's tone of voice feels more master-slave-ish than Stocking's general dismissive tone anyway.

Oh hell, maybe that's just shipper goggles.

Also; Scanty/Kneesocks confirmed for demonic wincest.

1.) Soul x Maka [Soul Eater]
2.) Ash x Misty [PoKéMoN]
3.) Lee x Sakura [Cardcaptors]
4.) Hideki x Chii [Chobits]
5.) Ichigo x Rukia [Bleach]
6.) Sokka x Toph [Avatar: The Last Airbender] (though this is a cartoon, not an anime...)
7.) Renton x Eureka [Eureka Seven]
8.) Simon x Nia [Gurren Lagann]
9.) Shikamaru x Temari [Naruto]
10.) Naruto x Hinata [Naruto]

I have many more, but these are my top favorites (in no particular order).

Hikaru and Misa - Macross

Surely......

The love-triangle in Macross drove the whole series IMO. Minmei was the obvious choice, the hotshot pilot and the popstar sensation. Can't really remember a 'triangle' being played quite so nicely, as Hikaru wavered one way, and then the other. Couldn't really call it right up until the final episode.

Brilliant.

Last edited:
ive thought about this over and over

well. ive never really discussed this with my friends (afraid of torment) but i think my favorite anime couple has to be Torhu & Kyo from Fruits Basket.

Sooo different, but so right for each other

HETALIA AXIS POWERS~

CANON
ItalyxGermany
SwdenxFinland
AustriaxHungary

NON CANON
CanadaxNetherlands(SCREW IT BEING NOT CANON!)
FrancexEveryone
GreecexJapan
DenmarkxNorway
RussiaxCanada

..Uh yeah...Pardon my Hetalianess. But all these pairing s are cute. I Seriously wish NetCan(NetherlandsxCanada) was canon. Its so adorable.~!~!~!~!~ Also I shuld tell you all the Non canon ones I like are Yaoi.

HEtalia is an Anime where Every country has a Human personifaction. With all the sterotypes stuffed into that person. My choices are in no way supposed to Insult or Offend anyone from those Respective countries.

I've got tons of favorites, but from the top of my head:

- DoroKoyu, GiroNatsu, FuyuMomo, TaruKara (Keroro Gunso)
- TohruxKyo, HiroxKisa, HaruxRin (Fruits Basket)
- IchigoxRukia, IchigoxOrihime (believe it or not, I'm a fan of both of these) (Bleach)
- SonicxAmy, CreamxBokkun, VanillaxVictor (Sonic X)

I have more, but I'm sort of brain-dead at the moment -_-

I think one of my favourite couples has got to be Utena and Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena. I love watching how Utena helps Anthy and how Anthy shows Utena what it is to love someone, especially someone so fragile. Their love for each other brings out the best in them and I really liked that.

Juri and Shiori would be a close second, they're not a good couple, per say, but they are very interesting and dark!

:hmmm: my favourite Anime Couple was Yuki and Tohru From fruits basket. I didn't mind Kyo and Tohru either but ughhh Yuki just suited her so much more ;3; they were adorable until the manga ruined it >:C

I also Love Dee and Ryo from Fake, they were so sweet together, I loved how forward Dee was and how shy Ryo was <333 I love them

Other than that, I don't really have any other favourite anime couples D:

Anime couples, eh?

Tohru x Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Best couple ever. Totally complimenting eachother, I'm glad the manga ended up with them together... make me all teary so many times :)

Himari x Yuto (Omamori Himari)
Nothing beats a Cat-Girl Samurai that wants nothing more than to defend her man...and rock his boat :tehe:

Ed x Winrey (FMA)
Real commitment right there. Always standing by the brothers, especially Ed, while he goes and finds a way to save his brother.

Ash x Misty (Pokemon)
Ash, and the longest running female companion of all the series...Something was bound to happen, and it was so obvious they were meant for eachother...too bad the both of them never really acted upon it.

Miyazawa x Arima (Kare Kano)
The manga was awesome. 2 people trying to act their normal selves, instead of wearing a 'mask' to hide their true nature.

Bleach

Uryu Ishida/ Orihime Inoue; for one I love this pair, they are so cute and dorky, but also very sexy too, because Orihime has basically stripped in front of the man. Also Uryu spoils her, they are so sweet. He went to Hueco Mundo solely for her, unlike others.

Histugaya Toshiro/Hinamori Momo; They are adorable together, they are sweet yet tease each other so cutely! He has gone through hell for he its lurve.

DARKER than BLACK

Hei/Yin; The show has this pairing written all over it, these two are so cute yet also so very angsty, gotta love the hand scenes too. Hei goes into an emo/hobo depression for her, its love.

Naruto

Naruto Uzumaki/Hinata Hyuga; These two, they melt me, Masashi Kishinoto himself wants Hinata to get her chance, and has even called them a "Koimonogatari" Love story! Its canon! Plus she looks just like his mom!

Shikamaru Nara/Ino Yamanaka; "atta girl" is all I am going to say here, this guy -- he loves her and he knows it, even if they are both thick headed.

Sasuke/Sakura; that rain scene sold it to me, however I am also okay with her a Rock Lee, either pairing is so cute.

-Sawako Kuronuma and Shota Kazehaya were a really great and heartwarming one from Kimi ni Todoke
-Renji and Chihiro from ef - a tale of memories were good

-Jinta and Menma from Ano hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai seems like it can shape up to be a really great one

-Sawako Kuronuma and Shota Kazehaya were a really great and heartwarming one from Kimi ni Todoke

A thousand times yes. Sawako and Shota are just adorkable. I can't count how many times their expressions alone endear them to me and make me laugh. I know I chuckle whether I like it or not when Kazehaya spazzes out (usually because of Sawako, lol).

I'm also a huge fan of Sakura and Lee from Cardcaptor Sakura. That's cavity-inducing amounts of sweet right there and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Although I'm not huge about fan-based pairings, I do confess I like Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach as a couple. I know they aren't officially but there's a lot of hints that have been dropped here and there and they just have a very interesting dynamic between them. I think the only time Bleach has ever really moved me to the verge of tears was this image of Ichigo looking concerned and completely heart-wrenched over an injured Rukia. I know a lot of fans insisted he was just staring at nothing at the time rather than her, but I find it more plausible that he was more focused on the girl lying in a pool of blood rather than nothing. If we're to believe them, Ichigo must love his dust particles or something. *shrug* Whatever, they're still a lot of fun together and I'll always like them.

Ichigo x Rukia fan all the way. I'm not a crazy ichiruki fan that goes off hating on other couples (I think..o_O) but they are my favorite.

Ichigo and Rukia, Alto and Ranka, Renton and Eureka, Bulma and Vegeta, and Tai and Sora I can't believe I left these out, I love all of them, IchiRuki is so canon it hurts (Destined meeting, His ray of Light, connected before and after Death, He yearned for her, she's his 'precious' friend, and so many other things!) Alto and Ranka, they are just so cute >.< Renton and Eureka, oh my goodness this pair, so cute and adorable I love this show and its sole focus on 'LOVE'. Bulma and Vegeta, who doesn't love them? Canon mustache love :ahmed:

From NGE: Asuka x Shinji all the way. Gotta love that sadomasochist teenage-angsty relationship.

From Cowboy Bebop: Spike x Faye. They're like a cat and a dog together. Is it me or I just love conflictive relationships? Whatever, I also like Spike x Julia.

And from FMA: well... to be boringly honest, I adore all the canon pairings, especially Ed x Winry and Sig x Izumi (Lust x Gluttony is my guilty pleasure)... and I hold dear the Elric Bromance, reminds me of my own relationship with my little brother (HATE INCEST, GO FOOO YOURSELVES!)

Back