Favorite Character

my FAVORITe

1- VIVI
2-Zidane
3-Kuja

vivi is so powerful and i luv black mage and he's the only good one and im glad he kicked the other black mage's asses

THEY SUCK

garnet,, coz i dont know the feeling to loose 2 mothers and a homeland (..although it was regain) but the feeling you had that moment.. i dont know...

Kuja, he was such a lovable narcissist, and I liked the fact that he was the only villian that only used magic.

Vivi and Garnet would easily be my faves. Vivi has awesome black magic (there is like, NOTHING that can beat Flare lol) and Garnet can Summon Bahamut! Bahamut kicks ass! Dragons forever!

I'd have to say Eiko, she might be a little brat sometimes, but I think because she didn't have anyone to be strict with her, thats why she is like that. Plus I think her crush on Zidane is cute:D

I kind of enjoyed Zidane .. As a main character he was brave, powerful, and funny as hell ^__^

Zidane was the a better lead than either Cloud, Squall and Tidus who were all either overrated, dull or just a massive pain so he gets my vote.

Vivi. Easily. And then comes Garnet.

^ WHADDAYA MEAN ZIDANE WAS A BETTER LEAD CHARACTER THAN CLOUD! CLOUD WOULD'VE KICKED LITTLE STAFF-SWORD ZIDANE'S ASS SO HARD HE WOULD'VE HAD TO GET A NEW ONE! :lol: (I love ranting :P )

Mine would be Kuja. Even being a girl in the japanese version. Kuja is a character whose objective is great.

Kuja was female in the Japanese version...? Well, that might explain my confusion then...

As for me I loved the adorable Vivi. He was so very brave even when he learned a lot of terrible things. And he's a throw-back to FFs of the early days. ^_^ I also really enjoyed Freya's character. She defied the female archtype of needy princess-type or hard-ass bitch. She was strong and weak and all things real.

Back