• Yuffie

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Cait Sith

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Aeris/Aerith (added to the poll later by Riku)

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack but he's not in the poll
I choose Tifa cuz she rocks, kicks ass with her final heaven.
A fighter and a healer to me.

Can't believe I didn't already vote on this poll. XD

Although I liked some of the cast of FF7 Sephiroth takes the cake for me. He simply is so very mysterious yet powerful. There's just something about him that makes him very appealing to a large audience.

Cloud indefinantly for me is my favorite male character. I think his personality and his story are just amazing and he's one hell of a hero. My favorite female character is Aerith. I just adore everything about her and was truly saddened when she met her fate.

Easiy nanaki. He is the deepest, most amazing character in the game and really gets me thinking. DAMN SQUARE-EINX FOR ONLY GIVING HIM 1 LINE IN AC!!!

As a person, I voted for Yuffie, because she's in your base, stealing your Materia. No, I just liked her character. I thought it was kind of cool to have this loud ninja girl on my team, even though I really didn't like her Limit Breaks that much. The Wutai side quest was fun, too.

As far as the character I liked to use in battle most, that'd have to be Cid, of course. He's a cranky old dude, but he was never off my team for long. For me, his Limit Breaks were only second to Cloud's, and I tend to like spear-wielders in FF games.

And I make the vote that puts Cloud and Sephiroth back on level pegging again. I voted for Cloud. ^^ I just have a thing for emo-boys.

My votes for Cid, not only is he keeping Square's tradition alive (by having a character named "Cid" in all there Final Fantasies) but he's a Dragoon class fighter. Which is an ace in my book.

it used to be Tifa but after watching advent children i kinda liked Cloud more but since i liked Tifa in the gamwe im gonna have to vote for Tifa,and Tifa has the madest limit breaks

I think red XII is the character in the begining of the game merely for his combat stats hes a jack of all traits. The other good points is that he doesn't have any annoying traits when it comes to the story.

Yeah Vincent he's cool, i would vote for Reno but you hardly see him, and he aint there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back