• Yuffie

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Cait Sith

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Aeris/Aerith (added to the poll later by Riku)

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta Lurve The Cat I Think Its A Cat Xd Anyways It Always Gets Me Happy When I Get Bored Of The Game

Cloud Is the coolest persobn who has ever lived

ff7acmovie.com_cloud.strife.6.piece.sword_image042.jpg

Cloud is just amazing
ff7acmovie.com_cloud.strife.6.piece.sword_image042.jpg

I luv Tifa! She's pretty and can kickass. After all she's the only girl in the series who can stand on her own as a fighter.

i vote for cloud,, coz without cloud's in the sky,,, there wont be rain to pour into the sea:) then there wont be sea storms like white squalls, and the tides"tidus" wont rise in the horizon:)

Cait Sith cause he's funny, (but my fav is truely Cloud, the hero!) But Sith is just so funny, and I actually cried when he risked his life in the Temple of Ancients. I usually cry whenever I hear the song for that moment, Interupted By Fireworks.

I would really go for Tifa because she's really pretty and she has killer moves. No one beats her fighting style. I also like her for being such an optimistic person, she never lost hope on Cloud.
E:%5Cclaudine%5CMY%20PICTURES%5Cshmgr9sb.jpg

Gotta be Tifa. We all can't have girls sitting on the sidelines. We need some girls kicking some ass! And it was shown pretty well through her knowing martial arts.

I LoveTifa!!!!!! all you people who like sephiroth... i dislike you. :lol: . yeah i like tifa becouse she is not a pussy like everyone else (othere the red XII) beocuse she doesnt use a weapon. shes hands on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back