Gil
Final Fantasy IV

Who Is You're Favorite Character ???? Mne Is Either Cecil , Edge Or Kain

What Did You Like Or Dislike About This Game ???? I Loved It And I Had No

Problems With It

Last edited:
Mega Deth said:
Who Is You're Favorite Character ???? Mne Is Either Cecil , Edge Or Cid

What Did You Like Or Dislike About This Game ???? I Loved It And I Had No Problems With It

My favorite characters in this game were Kain, Edge, and Rydia. I had quite a few problems getting the ultimate weapons for each character the first time through. I loved this game - the plot was great. I wish that when SquareEnix made the remake on the PS they could have updated the graphics. :( Oh well I still bought my copy of it!

I like kain the best and I love him so much I e-mailed nintendo to put him in the new super smash bros

I rather enjoyed most of character, but in particular Kain and Cecil. The whole brother hate complex that was between the two was entirely intriguing. Friends on the opposite side of a war. And I thought Edge was hilarious. :)

I liked Kain the best, he was a much more interesting character than the others.
and his relationship with Cecil was intriguing to say the least.

The storyline for this game imo was amazing, from the minute I picked it up I was hooked.
I was a bit annoyed that the GBA version got improved graphics and the ps1 version was just a direct port, but I got over that pretty quickly.
This is one of the few games in the FF series that i would like to see a full 3d remake of.....not that its going to happen:(

I loved this game becase even though it was a PS1 game and had bad graphics it still had a good story and characters.

Back