Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tellah

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Yang

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rydia

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
hmmmm...Kain is one of my favs...but i like Rydia when she gets all the really powerful Black Magic and Summons... so im gonna say Rydia

Not really sure, actually. I rather liked 'em all though the brotherly-styled fights between Kain and Cecil endeared me to both of them. I also enjoyed Edge's in your face attitude and Rydia's hard-ass chick routine. I thoroughly loved Yang's strength and Cid's and Tellah's hard attitudes. I think the only one I didn't like Edward--too whiny for my tastes.

Kain was the best character imo. Dragoon's rock, and Kain was brilliantly written aswell.
I just wish there was more fo a chance to have him in your party throughout the rest of the game.

I really liked Cecil. His transformation was huge. He literally went from being one person to his opposite. I also really liked how he had the moral quality to choose the right path when it came to obeying the king versus killing innocent people. Despite his evil appearances, Cecil had a good heart, and that's what I liked about him.

You had to make the poll hard. I hard to choose between Kain and edge..I choose Kain. Hard choice since both characters are awesome.

If Rydia weren;t here, I would've chosen Cecil or Edge, because Edge likes Rydia, and he's awesome, too. Then again, Cecil like kills all the bad guys (Like himself;) ), and he's not stupid.

Kain FTW he kicks ass, the lancer/dragoon characters have always been my favorite.

Hey you forgot those twins Palom and Porom...ah nevermind they sucked ass anyways.

Edge is the best

Back