Favorite Game Music?

Bran Bal, The Soulless Village was good, and very good for the town in which it was used. Very melancholic, depressing. Which suits the Genomes.
You're Not Alone! is VERY good, and easily my favourite tune from FFIX. Everything about it is just awesome =]
Beatrix and Steiner: Protecting My Devotion is very catchy, and something I definitely enjoy listening to it. Very upbeat, and used well when you play as Beatrix and Steiner.
Loss Of Me aka Beatrix's sad remix =] Lovely music ^^

You're Not Alone is my favourite by far. Though the dancing music from Cleyra is pretty great. I think it just appeals to my Irish roots. ^_^

FFIX probably has the best music from the whole series (except maybe VI), which is why I actually got a CD with all of the music played on piano by Nobuo Uematsu.

i liked dark messenger the most (actually it's probably in my top five out of all the final fantasies). you're not alone is a great one too.

Has anyone heard the black mages versions of Hunterchance or Vamo ala Flamenco? they are the best things i ahve ever heard.

"Not Alone" which only plays in one part of the game. I bought the soundtrack to get this song!! the rest of the music is really good too!

I loved FF IX's music and some of favourites would have to be:

The music at the beginning of the game when you're wondering around as Vivi. I absolutely loved it. It's one of the simple, humble pieces that just sound beautiful to me.

The music in Dali. It was, again a humble piece of music that I loved so much. I also loved the music that plays when Zidanne and Garnet go to rescue Vivi in Dali.

Of course, Kuja's theme was brilliant, both the standard versions with the heavy drums and the version when you fight him at the end.

I also like the music in the Black Mage Village; that was a nice humble and upbeat piece of music that I found myself humming to.

The song Garnet sings from her childhood is also very soothing and lovely too.

The upbeat war music is also nice when Bahamut attacks Alexandria and you have to go around the city as Beatrix and Steiner fending of the attacking Mistodons (it also plays when the Black Mages attack Cleyra).

Place I'll return to someday
Melody of corruption (One of kuja's theme's)
Your not alone
Messenger of Destruction
Memories of that day (garnets theme played that madian sari)

OMFG! Definately 'your not alone'! that part where your killing the dragon thing, your losing, then one by one your fellow companions pop up.
Also the victory theme in FFIX is one of the best ones.
There are some others but i cant remember there names.

I have always loved the song Melodies of Life. It is so beautiful.

I also really like Freyas theme. I like how somber it sounds.

This game also has my favorite version of the chocobo theme. It did not sound ridiculous like it does in VII and VIII.

And can not forget Song of Memory. Very beautiful especially at the end of the game.

I like any of the themes to do with Melodies of Life. I think I prefer the one where 'Dagger' is actually singing.

You're not alone
Rose of May
Kuja's Theme

FFIX had some really great music. ^_^

I love most of the music in FFIX! Bittersweet Romance, most especially. I'm learning how to play it on my keyboard. ^_^

I loved Zidane's Theme when he is comandeering the Airship. I also like the Chocobo theme. (I made both into ringtones).

Back