Favorite Game Music?

I actually just downloaded the sheet music for Kuja's them.
It's INCREDIBLY hard. o_O

I know, but the problem is that i have such a hard time looking at the music AND playing at the same time.
I have to be watching the keys. lol.
And as soon as I look down at the keys, I forget which notes to play. Rggg. >__<

imo...it's a complicated song. lol.

lol i can play tifas theme pretty well but that is a little easier
I prefer kujas theme cause it sounds faster
If you can learn one part of the song and play that part over and over agin then play the next part its a little easier cause that is what i do :)

Well right now I'm halfway done learning You are not Alone. ^_^

cool i love that theme tune.
it's the one when you are going up to garland and zidane is being stubborn in terra right?

The ff7 boss battle themes. I hum them once in a while when in a tough fight on one of my online games, i cant help it.

cool i love that theme tune.
it's the one when you are going up to garland and zidane is being stubborn in terra right?

Yeah, when everyone comes after him and helps him fight the enemies. ^_^
I loooove that song. I think the original piano score is a little boring. I want to spice it up. ^_^

Hmmm what would you do to spice it up?
add an electric guitar or something?

Noooo. lol.
Like...I learned to play My Immortal a long time ago, and now I'm so familiar with the song that I can change it just about any way that I want to while I'm playing it.
But you have to master a song first before you can just randomly change the notes. lol.

yeah i suppose
you should try learning aeris theme if you havent already
i love that tune.

Yeah! I know some of it by ear.
And I don't mean like a beginner, I know a good pretty bit of it by ear.

I do have the sheet music, but I haven't bothered yet. ^_^

Hands down for me it has to be the battle music that plays when you face Trance Kuja in one of the final boss battles. Mannnnn that is one awesome beat.

You are not alone, that's right.
One of the BEST songs EVAR!!

hmm top are
1:dark messenger
2:kujas theme
3:your not alone
4:vivis thme (it so cute :) )
5:last battle

Bittersweet romance is beautiful also.

ITS ALL pretty ^_^

Yay for Bittersweet Romance! :) I can listen to that song forever, I swear. It's so...tragic yet beautiful. And also To Zanarkand. Now that's awesome!

Back