Favorite Playable Character

I'd have to say Rikku. Love her bubbley personality and her cuteness. Of course I liked all the characters I think they each brought something to the game, but I'd say Rikku, Yuna a close second!

I would have to say my first choice is Auron, his place in my team was vital to completing the game and also his storyline was amazing and emotional at the end.

A close second choice would be Rikku because of her mixing abilities to create some great improvised weapons etc.

And a final third would have to be Kimhari *cant spell his name for shit* but he was also another vital character to my team.

.FTR.

I'd be Tidus for me.

So many people complain about his whining,and even more than that, the laugh scene,but I just felt he had a positive personality without being unrealistic;it's not too much to expect someone to be like him.

The inner strength he showed towards the end was was nothing short of impressive,and I'll remember the line,"It may be selfish but...This is my story!"forever.

battle-wise,I use everybody against the enemies they were designed for(Lulu for elementals,Wakka for fliers,auron for armored guys),so I don't use Kimahri very much,but I still figure he should get his time to shine sometimes:P.

Last edited:
My favourite playable character would be Auron. Amazing guy in my opinion, he's just so dark and mysterious. His character, in general, was amazing to me and on top of it all he was a fairly powerful guy to use. I do love how his weapon was a sword, his choice of attire looked great, and how a serious aura just floated around him. He was just one awesome person.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Lulu, just because mages are great assets to a team.

Just a reminder everyone, let's watch the one-liners. Try and elaborate on your post as much as possible. Thanks. :)

I'm going to go out of the box and say the Magus Sisters(you can control them so technically making them "Playable Characters"). Strongest summon in the game. I used them to destroy everything especially from the dude that creates creatures. They just lay on the damage full throttle.

I couldn't choose an actual character because I think the cast was pretty lame. No one really stuck out in terms of awesomeness deserving or recognition.

My most favourite character was Lulu because I found her very strong, both as a black mage and as a person. On top of that she was such a beautiful lady. :D I didn't mind her useless funny weapons because of her magic.

I liked Rikku as well, because thieves are my favourite character class. Her attacks weren't that powerful but she made up for it with stealing things and if I remember right she could mix up items to make deadly explosives. :D

The other characters went from being cool to being boring.

Because of my habit when it comes to RPGs like this, my favorite playable character is inevitably Tidus.

It's really a stereotype. Considering his role as main character of the story, I was already inclined towards giving him the best equipments, and even going crazy with his sphere grids way in the early parts of the game. He was essentially the most powerful character throughout my entire play through.

At some later stage, I even crossed over to another character's sphere grid. I forget whose, but from then on, it just took Tidus on the team to win.

My favorite character would have to be Tidus. The guy comes to grips with not being real, and yet he still falls in love and saves the world.

Tidus, Wakka and Yuna R my Favs

GrimHeroAce

Mod Edit: At least provide some reasons please as to why these characters are your favourite, otherwise this is nothing more than a spam post in a post count section that could have easily been expanded upon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to say Yuna.

I mean she was a great healer, could summon, and when she learned black magic was so much better than Lulu sadly :(

My favourite character in Final Fantasy first was Auron but after a wile I did'nt like him at all then I really liked Rikku but then after playing Final Fantasy X-2 I didnt like Rikku because she was so weird in it and then I started liking Yuna and I still do shes my favourite.:)

I liked yuna the most because she so brave going to fight sin and that and on the battlefeild she awesome if you finsh the spher grid for anyone else you will only get all the stuff eccept summon which only yuna could get. So she get's extra stuff.

I really did'nt like wakka but it's weird because I don't know why I just never liked him 8(

Kimahri was just really weird at first and I did'nt like him but when he started talking I liked him a bit but not my favourite

Lulu she's all messed up to me. She keeped changing every time she spoke. :confused:

Tidus was ?? I dont know if I like him or not he's ok but I dont know about him? :confused:

id have to say auron, just like the first person to post here said , he IS a complete bad ass

Honestly, there's no playable character I don't like in FFX. My favourite one is Yuna, especially because I love her personality. She's strong, stubborn and she has a great courage, she's ready to die to save the people of Spira. Even in the most difficult situations, she never loses her faith. She's also very strong in battle with her Aeons (especially the magus sisters).

But every character has something I like.

I would say tidus since i liked that he was the first one in that time period of the series that he was positive most of the time and not that moody although every ff character is great to me.

Back