Favorite TV Show

I made a list earlier but I can't believe I left out the one drama show I grew up with.

The Wonder Years - such a great show from my childhood.

Also, I'm starting to get into the show House. Watching it online.

my fav would be family guy because it never gets old no matter how many times i watch it. i probably never lol so much over any other tv show. stewie would be my fav char cause hes always in the really funny moments of an episode, it wouldnt be family guy without him =D

I guess I'd have to say Buffy seeing as it's the only one I ever bought the box sets for, all on bloody VHS taking up all the room under my desk, but yeah, I was well obsessed with it lol

I just love it, really must think about updating to DVD one of these days and I can have a monster buffython....

24 say no more. im a total junkie when it comes to this show. I love how every episode ends in a massive cliffhanger, leaving me waiting a whole week til i can find out what happens.
Also still game those who are from scotland will know what im on about, its probadly one of the funniest shows ever written.

I think mine could be Charmed... Although I only reaaaally liked it until the end of season 4 or 5... It was still very good. :) And the characters are all awesome! And as for the whole Prue vs Paige debate... I love them both for different reasons!

But then I'm also edging on The Simpsons...

I think they tie, for different reasons. :)
And both became less enjoyable as time went on... But nothing's perfect.

Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of it! Having withdrawal symptoms from it already.

My favorite shows are Scrubs, That 70s Show, and Spongebob Squarepants.

Scrubs: I love the Janitor and JD's "war" that always go on in each episode. Also, Elliot Reid has a great vocabulary for using clinical names for reproductive body parts.

That 70s Show: I love season 1-7 especially with Michael Kelso falling off the water tower on several occasions.

Songebob Squarepants: Patrick Star makes me laugh.

My favorite show hands down is Supernatural. Jensen Ackles has to be the hottest man on the face of the earth! Especially when he's got a gun in his hand :P Besides him, I like the whole plot of the show. I'm usually not into the whole good guys fighting monsters thing, but Supernatural definately makes it work.

My two favourite would be House, because for me it is the perfect mix of comedy and drama. Even though I don't think it was intended to be a overly funny, it has more genuine laugh-out-loud moments than Family Guy or something.

Runner up would be Scrubs, but House sets the bar pretty high. Part of me really doesn't like watching a 20 minute TV show, it's over before it even begins! Nevertheless, Scrubs is very funny, and Sarah Chalke is hawt.

Honourable mention to Friends, because I always enjoy watching it when it's on. It's consistent as well in my opinion, which I don't think many TV shows with 200+ episodes can claim to be.

I have several... It's hard to choose between them. I love Star Trek Voyager and TNG, but Voyager is a little better in my opinion. They have The Doctor and Seven of Nine. And Neelix.
My other two favorites are both of the Stargate Series'. I can't decide... they're both so amazing... I love McKay, Dr. Keller, and Woolsey... but I also love Jack, Daniel, Walter, Siler, Vala, and Bra'tac...

I LOVE the show Gossip Girl. It's just about teens and drama, but it just attracts me and is about the only show that I watch that is not a reality tv show. =/.

I even bought Season 1 when it first came out. lmao. <3.

Have I got news for you is probably my favourite TV show.
And other currently running programs I like are, well; house, Boston Legal, QI, Top Gear and police 10-7. I like to watch other trash to kill the time, or to laugh at people I feel better than, but most of what I watch on TV is sport.
Most of the TV shows that I really like finished 10+ years ago.

My favorite tv show is Wizards Of Waverly Place because it is interesting to watch them cast a spell. I don't know why I am saying this but I wish I had real magic lol.:}If I had magic I would fly to hawaii. And turn my brother into a frog.

My favorite tv show would have to be 30 rock that show is just so funny and for a doctor show I like private practice its just so good.

My favorite tv show is Family Guy. This show is so hilarious that I watch it like every night. My favorite character is Stewie because he's the funniest of them all.

gimme a good old sci-fi anyday and ill be happy, although voyager or stargate(not bothered if its atlants or SG-1) are my favourates

Surprised it's been mentioned so often; Star Trek: Voyager is definitely the best of the Star Trek series'.

I have quite a few: Whose Line Is It Anyway? US, Skins, Friends, Scrubs, CSI: Miami, 8 out of 10 Cats, Mock the Week (and all other shows like that), The Simpsons, Loose Women, The Fresh Prince...

Quite a varied interest.

Plenty of them.

Dexter, Lost, Flight of the Conchords, The X-Files, Skins, Salatut Elämät. That's the current Top 6.

Back