FF7 Game for another character

Haha BustaMo, you make a good point, they have put so much money into this FFVII project when they could of put it all into making other games better like FFXII or possibly FFXIII, they could put the money into making that better than it already looks to be but, im straying off topic here so i think it would be good to make a game with Barret showing how Avalanche got formd and thier history before Cloud comes along.

or they could do that mixed wiv sephiroths life as well !! see the man behind the evil !

Doing a PS3 spinoff of the Turks and their missions would be pretty sweet (The game boy or whatever one they released was bad due to the system)

I'd like to play something to do with the missions Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth undertook while in SOLDIER etc. I'd like to know the background of Zack and Aerith. Play it in detail.

I agree that SE have been bleeding the most out of the best in their collective history of created games.

Move on and make something to make us relate to a new set of characters and feel moer emotion.

Because to be honest out of all the characters and stories they have created since FFVII, I've found myself bored and lacking in originality. And I've played every FF game ever made and nothing compares to FFVII.

Give us some fresh meat!

I'd like to play something to do with the missions Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth undertook while in SOLDIER etc. I'd like to know the background of Zack and Aerith. Play it in detail.

Well it looks like your wish shall be granted ^_^ - there releasing a game called Crises Core for the PSP which pretty much ticks all the boxes - Zack is the main character though ^_^

If they had to make a game of someone i want a Yuffie one dammit!

XD

lol They did make a Yuffie one

Young Girl
Rich Father
Exploring the world
Stealing as much treasure as she can

Sounds like Tomb Raider lol.

Although Yuffie > Lara Croft anyday

What I meant about the other FF game would be not like for the PSP.

I mean detail and effect put into a PS3 release. I don't mind them flogging the dead horse as long as they do it with attention to detail and hard work.

Back