[FFXII] Where would you like to live?

Stay on topic ppl. And it's Strahl =)

I think that living in Archades would be quite nice. Although I haven't got that far in the game to actually know what Archades are like. Still, sounds like a posh place. I'll see once I get there.

Jahara for me, it's so obviously based on a native american tribe which makes it automatically cool.

It's also on the mostly uninhabited continent down at the bottom of their world there which means I could stay away from the stresses and trials of every day life in Ivalice!

Laro♪;370170 said:
Stay on topic ppl. And it's Strahl =)

I think that living in Archades would be quite nice. Although I haven't got that far in the game to actually know what Archades are like. Still, sounds like a posh place. I'll see once I get there.

Laro, please do not psuedomod.

Thank you.

I like the look of Lowtown, even though its meant to be for poor people I think it actually looks better than Rabanastre in my opinion.

I don't think I'd be able to settle in just one place. I'd likely migrate between Rabanastre, Archades, Bhujerba and Balfonheim. Maybe I'd own a small home in each of them for each season.

Geez, that would be costly x_x Guess I could finance it if I became a good clan member though.

I'll just settle for a large house in Bhujerba. With a terrace overlooking the sea, a private airship, and some nice gardens. That's the life. Might be a little hot, but the view would be well worth it.

Either Bhujerba or Rabanastre, but I'm leaning more towards Bhujerba because it's a totally different atmosphere from your norm. Plus it's very beautiful, gazing at the clouds and down below. I'd never get tired of it.

Hmph. Well i guess none other then on a airship!

Wouldn't it be awesome? living on a airship? Then Vaan wont have a airship and i would. So i could flash my arse is the distance when ever we pass Rabanstre and scream "Vaan! you'll never get this, never get this!'

What a life...:monster:

I'd love to live in Rabanastre. I don't know what it is about it, but it just seems like a very nice place to live. I guess it might be that little scene between Basch and Vaan after the Garamsmythe Waterway where Vaan talks about the orphaned children...Rabanastre just seems like a very tight-knit city where everyone knows who everyone else is, and I like that kind of thing in a place.

probly rabanastra how ever its spelt mainly because pretty big city and thier is a whole lot of desert to much around in

I think Bhujerba and Archades are the two cities I´d choose, but another time Giruvegan could be a beautiful place to live...

Archades! Definitely!
I think I'd live in the old part of it, but if I could, I would like to be there. I just like all about this city. <3 Although I must admit it's pretty much... evil. ^^"

I would want to live in Archades. Such a brilliant city.

Mod Edit: Please try to put more effort into your post (say why you thought it was such a brilliant city.) Thank you. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably live in either Dalmasca or Archades soley down to how they look. They have all the neccesary shops etc, great citizens (yes, I made that up >.<) and I'd only move somewhere if it looked decent on the eyes. :wacky:

Back