FFXIII Rumor Thread

At one point in time I heard that they were going for a double release. Releasing both XIII and VsXIII at the same time. But seeing as XIII is scheduled to be released spring of 2010 and we've barely had any news on Vs, I really don't see that happening.

i've read tht the VG might be based on the story of prince Hamlet and Noctis's best friend (the blonde haired dude) has got similar personality as Horatio (Hamlet's most trustful friend) and tht Noctis could be Hamlet himself :S
is tht so?

At one point in time I heard that they were going for a double release. Releasing both XIII and VsXIII at the same time. But seeing as XIII is scheduled to be released spring of 2010 and we've barely had any news on Vs, I really don't see that happening.
as of this week wikipedia has the release date for ff:xiii scheduled for april 2010 and IGN has it scheduled for march 2010 but i haven't heard any official statements so who knows. as for versus the release date is still tba for japan and US. i'm not even sure it will be released in 2010 here.

Last edited:
Back