Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete announced

I think I'll stop with PS2...coz the PS3 in damn expensive but if i bought it, it'll be great.

Will they <iframe style="border: 2px inset ; width: 540px; height: 100px;" tabindex="1" id="vB_Editor_QR_iframe"></iframe>also include the scene we keep seeing on the posters and back of the DVD where Cloud is carrying Kadaj?

And... will they release it in English as well, or will this be an only-Japan thing and something the rest of us have to order off ebay?

I hope it turns out good and the extra scenes are long cause what would be the point of doing a complete version they should either make a ff8 movie.

Sorry, I know this is off-topic so please don't penalise me for it, but I just have to ask...

Does anyone else see the quick reply box in my previous post? @_@ Something weird happened when I posted and on my screen the quick reply box is... in my post. @_@

Does anyone else see this?

It all sounds good but with it being published on the blu-ray format that'l mean that I'll need to get a blu-ray player. Which is very expensive so it's tough for me to say this but I have to pass on this on.

Ugh... *is annoyed that she has to go back to her own post in order to reply to this comment* Seriously how did that happen? @_@

Sorry if anyone has had to go to my post in order to reply! *scrolls to the bottom of the screen in order to post it* XD It's funny in a weird way.

It's a cool complete set of the film and all, but seeing as I already own the original copy of Advent Children, I doubt I'm going to buy it. For anyone who has yet to purchase FFVII: AC though, I'd say that ya might as well go for the complete package.

Whoa, this is certainly news to me. I didn't know they were planning on updating FFAC! =O I must be living in a cave!

Thanks for the news, DB!

Always interesting to see new content added to films that are already fantastic at their initial standpoint.

It'll be a success solely because Final Fantasy fans adore seeing more footage, especially if it involves Sephiroth.

It's going to be an awesome remake. Only thing is that if it comes to the states and UK then they're going to have to get the stupid english voice actors that I hated and we all know that will take a long time to get done.

It's going to be an awesome remake. Only thing is that if it comes to the states and UK then they're going to have to get the stupid english voice actors that I hated and we all know that will take a long time to get done.

It's not a remake, they aren't redoing any English voices, they only things they are adding are a few extras in certain scenes is all and the really shitty thing about is that they're only making this available on Blu-Ray and not DVD.

Back