Game that started it all

Roxasburn

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I'm not sure if this should go here but what game started Final Fantasy for you mine was Final Fantasy IX I really like that game it was fun.

My first game was actually Tactics, then VII. I still like Tactics the best.

My first was VI, played it when i was 5 but i didnt know what i was playing, It was not until i was 11 i was reunited with VI and started playing FF.

my first Final Fantasy was Final Fantasy VIII.. and it is still my favorite today:)

My first Final Fantasy game was VII. I stole it from my moms EX when she moved out, and that was about 5 or 6 years ago!

Oh well my first would be final fantasy 7, was the game i was brought up with but then played final fantasy 8 and now thats my all time favoraite with ff7 and ff6 close behind.

It's kind of complicated for me, because I watched my brother play FFVII, VIII and IX but I didn't actually play until FFX came out. I guess that started me off really, although you could say VII did too. FFX instantly became fantastic for me and it's been my fave ever since.

Well I will be the old guy here, mine was FF I on the Nintendo, then was FFIII on the super Nintendo (which I think was six in the series in Japan). My favorite is FF VII, but I love VIII, X, and XII so much it is hard to decide which would be second to VII. Tactics was also a great game if you like the chess style play.

Last edited:
My first was FF8 then FF7.... I wonder why....
Now I remember FF8 was a gift for me then I was amazed with it.
Then I bought FF7

hmm, i started my FF games not a while ago it started when i downloaded FF 1 on my SNES or NES emu for my mobile , it was really awesome and i started playing FF 12 for 2 days , from now im waiting for FF3 and FF13

-=+Xenorom+=-

the game that started it all for me was FFVII, then I played FFVIII and then FFX and X-2

I can't believe I am the only one that started playing with Final Fantasy 1. My parents got it from a tag sale for me when i was young. I never played anything like it at the time. I haven't stopped playing ever since. I own Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 12 currently. Number 12 is the bomb.

I can't believe I am the only one that started playing with Final Fantasy 1. My parents got it from a tag sale for me when i was young. I never played anything like it at the time. I haven't stopped playing ever since. I own Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 12 currently. Number 12 is the bomb.
:cry2: I started with number 1. did you not see my post?:cool:

Back