Dirge of Cerberus Gil or EXP?

gil or exp?

• exp

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • gil

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
I just alternated. XD. I didn't play the game long really, as it SUCKED but, I did like the EXP better than the gil.

Well, I balance it out, I'm up to chapter 10, I'm level 17 but I've got pretty good weapons, my favourite is the handgun, it's at M Cerberus Gamma. (For those who can't read the Greek symbols, the one before Quantam Cerberus.)

i normaly get EXP so i can hp but i even it out when i need health iteams, i normaly have ultima weapon and level y hydra bye the train station level

I stuck with the exp option first time round even though i only just passed level 24. The second time round i played all of the possible extras like the level before the fight with nero where you have the beat a 100 soldier fight with the gil and bullets being dropped constantly. now the third time round im trying a new stratergy just using the basics and buying potions and ether and phoenix downs. si there is my exp/gil gatherin attempts. now after i have completed the third time im gonna go for the ultima weapon.

i do one level of gil then one of Exp but for this thread i have said EXP as it makes you stronger

i did mostly gil after levle 12 as i am verygood at those kind of games and dont need alot of health.

btw at the end of the game when you are fighting omaga still under ground yo can get infinit gil/exp by just killing the floting lazer things honestly its best to do that for on hour then get gil cause when you go toextra hard mode you keep all your gil i had like 7mil gil aftr i killed him hehehe

just wondering what everyone prefers at the end of the level : gil or exp?
It depends on the game. If it's a game in the Final Fantasy series or Kingdom Hearts, I prefer exp. Final Fantasy games typically have some super cool armour or weapon that can be obtained just by doing some secret quest or finding it in some remote or secluded spot (thus eliminating the need for gil).

In most other games, I prefer gil. If one somehow has millions of gil at the beginning of the game, one can buy fantastic armour and weapons at the beginning of the game. Slaying "bad guys" is made easy and exp tends to be easy to rack up in the beginning. If one gets beat badly, one can go to an inn and have all ailments mysteriously disappear.

my other oppinion whats your stratagy fast lvl :more damage
gill for ultima weapon is good but best to even it out swap it every time like i do i got about 50000 gill but havent used it yet

Last edited:
exp for me I didn't need gil the things didn't cost me that much really

Exp or Gold

When i first played Dirge Of Cerberus i Had more fun getting the money ^^ then i found out there was alot more to getting money for the last and final weapons ^^... exp is good to but there is a limit to it which i thought sucked, but over all it was a good game ^^

I usually chose exp because after every level, I had this horrible feeling that if I didn't level up I was going to die. Towards the end though, I realized gil really came in handy too, so I started getting it after Vincent was beefed up about as far as he would go

I prefer getting the experience. As for Gil, I can easily find bullets in the stage... and once I got the hang of melee attacks, it really cut down on bullet usage. I actually ended up over-stocked, and couldn't pick up bullets. And Potions are cheap enough...

Also, you can pick up Gil in the game... soooo.... that's good for customizing and stuffs.

Exp for me. I just find it more useful as it gives you level ups, but then trading it for gil can also be worth it for all those weapon customizations. So either way, both are good. It all depends on you.

But since I'm a beginner, I'm really adamant on getting more level ups moreso than gil. Besides, you find gil lying around all over the place anyway. And if you do a good job on every level, you'll be rewarded with more gil.

I just get money to see how hard it is doing the game at lvl 1. But on extra hard mode you just cant do it at lvl 1 so i had to get exp, especially in edge when the snipers are on the rooftops.

Exp I like to not have to avoid every bullet so putting up my stats means I can take and deal more damage.

Back