Happy Birthday ♥Sayuri♥

Ahaha, I remember your last birthday thread...we couldn't post in it because a bunch of us were in Survivor. xD So someone had to make a separate birthday thread for you in the Survivor board section just so we can all say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDI!!!!" xDDD
Why can't I remember this? xD

Happy Birthday, Mandi! I don't have another music video for you, or anything for that matter ... I've not had access to anything e-present worthy for a fortnight. :gasp: How does something belated sound to you? :wacky: xx

I can't remember any birthday thread in Survivor for the life of me....

I send you an ecard on book of face already, but nothing wrong with saying Happy Birthday again :3

So....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT MAMA :gasp:

I wanted to make the thread, but I had to sleep D=

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an absolutely fantastical one, you deserve it! ^^

Haaaaaaaapy birthday Sayuri!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have an awesome birthday with awesomeness and fun and just enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
Happy Birthdayyy! ^___^! Have funnn and stuff.

25, eh? Not a baddd age. Means you are getting wiser and sexier by the minute. =D

Happy Birthday again.I gave her a usernote that why there is "again" in the end of the first sentence.

Happy birthday Maaaandi <3 I hope it's been sunny so you could get a nice tan. xD Your husband and son better be spoiling you because you sure deserve it. :P xx

Thanks so much all you awesome people! *hugs everybody*

I was in that Survivor, too, though. xD
Haha! I remember my Survivor Birthday Thread. :P That was truly awesome. xD I felt special because I had 2 birthday threads going on then. :P

Happy birthday, Mandi. :monster:

I only just saw this thread, why didn't anyone tell me, eh? :stare:

Back