• Lost Number

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seraph Sephiroth

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Bizarro Sephiroth

• Demon Gate

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Jenova-BIRTH/LIFE/DEATH (indicate 1 in post)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ultima WEAPON

• Triple Turks

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other (specify in post)

• Total voters
I thought the Ruby weapon was a joke compared to the Emerald weapon. The stupid instant kill attack was annoying (not that I had to worry, I had Final attack Phoenix) but it was still pretty damn annoying.

Demon Gate was very hard for me sicne I was extremely underleveled and I was totally unprepared! I could only hit like 500 max at that time, It was extreme luck that had me win.

i agree and also the spider one in clouds hometown mountains..

Ruby weapon is the hardest although i gave him a wopping...
emerald is very easy i killed him in 3 minutes and if u guys dont believe me i can show u a vid of the technique i used to beat him...
and Demon gate was very easy for those who said he was hard... if u have a hard time with bosses level up and use the right limit breaks and the right matteria and equipments

Well i never beat the 2 weapons, i never really tried, even after mastering the game about 6 or 7 times, i didnt ever feel like beating them, even though everytime is tart a new game to master i always say im gonna beat those guys, i never try lol. After you beat it once, all the bosses arent hard at all really, cause you get the hang of leveling up early in the game, so im gonna comment on my FIRST time going through the game. Theres only 2 boss battles that gave me a hard time and they were.

Materia Keeper, in mt.nibel
Triple turks on the assault on Midgar

Those 2 gave me a VERY hard time the first time through the game, but now there all just as easy as pie (LOL).

Since I never fought Ruby/Emerald I'll go with Demons Gate. He took me days to beat !

Back