Hardest Boss

Hardest for me had to be Proto Babil. After beating the game for the 2nd time not too long ago and had realizing I was able to fight him, I gave him a shot. All of my party members were lv. 99, and yet there are still certain abilities/equipment your characters have to have to make this battle less stressful - even at the highest level. Took me a good 12 minutes to finally beat him . -__-

The hardest boss for me were the Magus Sisters when i first played the game, constantly kept dieing and not knowing how to beat them. Now looking back I should of figured who to kill first, but common no one figures that stuff out till later anyways.

Mine was the damn Wall. That thing took forever for me to beat, another would be the Magus Sisters. I had to level up quite a few times to beat both of these

Mine was the damn Wall. That thing took forever for me to beat, another would be the Magus Sisters. I had to level up quite a few times to beat both of these

Damn that Wall! That boss was so hard. I remember the fight really well, just because of the frustration.

Odin was also hard, but he is optional. I was lazy to grind for some levels and wanted to beat him, no matter how low my level was.

Back